Can I Play?

Old September 14th 04, 03:06 PM
Wabbit4412

Default Can I Play?

Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years. On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,

Can I Play here?

Darlene
Old September 14th 04, 03:25 PM
Diana Curtis

Heck, ya!!! The more the merrier!
Welcome to the group.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 14th 04, 03:48 PM
Queen of Squishies

Welcome, Darlene! Just jump right in and start playin', kid! : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old September 14th 04, 04:02 PM
LilyRoseMortem

Me too, please! I just found this newsgroup today and have been wading through
the messages from the last 30 days and I have to say that I am thrilled to have
found people with whom I share a common interest: quilting! I am new to the
craft, but I am already hooked and have become quite the fabric addict too.

Old September 14th 04, 04:08 PM
Queen of Squishies

Fabric addict? Yep, you are most welcome in this place! LOL
Jump right in!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Old September 14th 04, 04:46 PM
Diana Curtis

Welcome to the group!
We are a lively bunch. Lots of fun.
Check out at least the main FAQ for the group if you can, it will make your
venture into usenet a bit easier. If you cant find it feel free to post
questions, and then catch the FAQs when they are posted at the beginning of
the month.
Its always nice to see a new face round the cyber frame.
Diana

Old September 14th 04, 04:47 PM
Diana Curtis

Oh good.. Pat, do you see that? Someone is helping make sure you get
chocolate to test!
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

news

Old September 14th 04, 05:24 PM
Kellie J. Berger

Absatutely! come on over and sit down! got some pics to share with us?
wanna trade chocolates?

-- kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ber....net/my_photos