RCTQ Recipe Book

Old June 25th 04, 03:34 PM
Mika

Default RCTQ Recipe Book

All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika

Old June 25th 04, 04:11 PM
Lina

"Mika" wrote in message
t...
All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at

some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika

I'd be interested!!

Old June 25th 04, 04:18 PM
Diana Curtis

Someone, somewhere, has collected some of our recipes and posted them on her
web pages. I dont rightly remember who or where, but it has been a few years
since we made a concerted effort to get new recipes in. Lets see what
happens!
Diana

"Mika" wrote in message
t...
All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at

some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika

---

Old June 25th 04, 04:24 PM
frood

I'm interested!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

t...

Old June 25th 04, 05:18 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Mika" wrote:

All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika

Me!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old June 25th 04, 06:48 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

That sounds great. No cost as you can just email the book out in .doc form.

Not volunteering tho! I'M NOT!
--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

t...

Old June 25th 04, 06:49 PM
Kate Dicey

Mika wrote:

All this talk about Ben & Jerry's ice cream and Julia's post about her
cheesecake recipe got me to thinking. This may have been brought up at some
time or other, I don't know. But I'll bring it up again. Has anyone ever
collected recipes from RCTQ and put them together into a recipe book and
then distributed to the participants? I think it would be so much fun to
collect recipes from quilters around the world and put them together with
little anecdotes from each person. Would anyone be interested in
participating?

Mika

Oh, yes! Sounds like fun! Can we have recipes in weights as well as US
cups?

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old June 25th 04, 07:41 PM
MelissaInNJ

I would be interested if we had to input two recipes. One healthy and
one not healthy. Since I have been changing my eating habits over the
last year plus, my daily eating is much much healthier and all my old
cookbooks are dusty. Healthy tried and true recipes really appeal to
me. But I also cook for special occasions like holidays where health
consciousness is tabled for a day or so. Then those not so healthy
recipes could be used.

That said my not healthy recipe is the moistess richess carrot cake
you've ever had. Healthy I'd have to work on picking one.

Melissa in NJ

Old June 25th 04, 09:03 PM
Theresa Miller

I like the idea and did it at one of the places I worked, it turned out
great and the whole community comes to expect it. Maybe we can develop
something that we can share quilting squares and recipes?
t...