Test - go ahead and read - you know you want to

Old January 16th 04, 01:46 AM
Sharon Harper

But I already have! And it works a treat! And I'm still not reading
this....

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"AliceW" wrote in message
For God's sakes, don't ever hit that F5 key! Never, ever, ever!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
You only need to hit F5 and you get new messages???? Oh wow! I'm so

glad
didn't read this....

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I only read yours, Di, cuz it popped up when i hit F5 to refresh..
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is

testing
what?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 16th 04, 01:47 AM
Diana Curtis

Now dont be scaring everybody! F5 just refreshes the page. New messages will
be picked up. If your isp's newsgroup feed is working right.
Alt and F4, now thats a different story! Never, ever, ever push those two
keys together... unless you are prepared for consequences of dire
proportions.
Or you want to shut a program down. :-)
Diana

--

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
I only read yours, Di, cuz it popped up when i hit F5 to refresh..
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I didnt read the post, honest. It never got to my server. who is

testing
what?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Coleen" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Wendy. Yeppers, I read it, lol.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
Queen of Loving Stitches

"frood" wrote in message
r.com...
Hi, how's it going?

Old January 16th 04, 01:55 AM
Kate Dicey

frood wrote:

Hi, how's it going?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Short...
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old January 16th 04, 01:56 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Kate Dicey wrote:

frood wrote:

Hi, how's it going?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Short...

Sweet....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net -- put s-foster@ in front
Old January 16th 04, 02:50 AM
Karlee in Kansas

I didn't read it either. I don't ever read test posts g

(I already knew about the F5 key.....but I heard a new dishwasher tip the
other day....want me to share?)

Hugs

--
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

Old January 16th 04, 02:56 AM
Sharon Harper

Of course!

Old January 16th 04, 03:15 AM
Karlee in Kansas

To the point????

Hugs,
Karlee in Kansas (going for extra credit here)

Old January 16th 04, 03:24 AM
Karlee in Kansas

Apparently there is some water softener powder stuff to add directly to
your clothes washer machine....someone put about a teaspoon (not sure of
the metric conversion sorry) in their dishwasher and not only did they need
less washing soap, but they didn't have spots on their glasses. I'm going
to get some this week, and try it as we have liquid rock for water, and I
hate water spots on my dishes. Also, it seems as its less money that
buying "jet dry" (and the like) in the long run cause a box of the water
softener stuff lasts longer than a bottle of "jet dry" AND you save money
on the cost of detergent cause it too lasts longer.

I'll post my results later (gotta use up the little Elecrasol gel packs
first)

Hugs
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
| Of course!
|
| --
| Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
| http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
|
| "Karlee in Kansas" wrote in message
| I didn't read it either. I don't ever read test posts g
|

| (I already knew about the F5 key.....but I heard a new dishwasher tip
the
| other day....want me to share?)
|
| Hugs
|
| --
| Karlee in Kansas
| Queen of Packrats
|
| "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely
| in
| a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
| thoroughly
| used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
|

| "AliceW" wrote in message
| | I didn't read it - I have more self control than some others on this
| group.
| | I just passed it right on by! But I'm sure you'll get some who will
not
| be
| | able to resist, but not me, by golly!
| |
| | Alice
| |
| | "frood" wrote in message
| | r.com...
| | Hi, how's it going?
| |

Old January 16th 04, 03:25 AM
Taria

Only here would there be 15 or more responses to a
test!

Here in So. Cal. things are going ok. Warm and wonderful
out today. Only problem with that is you want to get out
and get yard chores done. I feel old and I am beat!
Hope things are going ok for you Wendy : )

frood wrote:

Hi, how's it going?

Old January 16th 04, 04:57 AM
Piglet

Pig looks and looks and looks in the textbook so she'll get the right answer
(this is an open book test, yes? You didn't say it *wasn't*.....)

It's not real clear in the book, so I think that means I can interpret "it"
as I need to......so (in reference to Mardi's google post):

It is going fine, as near as NASA can tell. It is vroom-vrooming all over
the Martian surface. Unless I'm behind on my reports, though, the Primary
Discovery it's making is that Martians don't store their quilts on the
surface.

--pig, fingers crossed for a good grade in the essay section

On 1/15/04 12:36 PM, opined:

Hi, how's it going?