More quilt pics up

Old December 9th 03, 10:27 PM
Taria

Maybe while she cruises someone else drives?
BG
Taria
Butterfly wrote:

YOU are the ONLY person I know that can drive and quilt at the same
time--------
And you, being the one that says "Hang up and drive"

It's by hand you know

Butterfly (snicker snicker snicker)
" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Loverly.
Having seen your work up close and in person,
I like it. I really like it.
Ragmop/Sandy--Cruising and quilting ;-D

Old December 9th 03, 11:09 PM
Patti

You'll be glad to know Ragmop, that - as of last week - it is now
illegal to use a hand-held phone in a car while driving. In Britain,
that is.

In article
, Ellison
writes
Howdy!
Long stop lights in the Metromess.

Ragmop/Sandy---"Hang up the phone and drive:
It's a car, not a phone booth on wheels!"
---somebody else said that first...

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 9th 03, 11:12 PM
Kathy Applebaum

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
Loverly.
Having seen your work up close and in person,
I like it. I really like it.
Ragmop/Sandy--Cruising and quilting ;-D

Now you're making me feel bad that you only got a quickie! ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old December 10th 03, 01:31 AM
D&D

Its been illegal to use a hand held phone while driving in Oz for a number
of years. In Victoria the fine has just increased to $? can't remember and 3
demerit points.

Dee in Oz

"Patti" wrote

Old December 10th 03, 01:38 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Y'all are so civilized!

Now if they'd just get cheaper cotton fabric for you.... ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy

Old December 10th 03, 01:39 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Wellllll.......................
(if I could look pitiful I would....)

Ragmop/Sandy--does a pitiful head of hair count?
(not going to say anything about "quickies" in this group!)

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...

Old December 10th 03, 02:22 AM
Kathy Applebaum

" Ellison" wrote in message

Ragmop/Sandy--does a pitiful head of hair count?
(not going to say anything about "quickies" in this group!)

Hey, my hair is as pitiful as it comes! :-)

And I knew you'd pick up on "quickie". *snort!*

Old December 10th 03, 02:29 AM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Patti wrote:

You'll be glad to know Ragmop, that - as of last week - it is now
illegal to use a hand-held phone in a car while driving. In Britain,
that is.

I wish that were the case here!

In article
, Ellison
writes
Howdy!
Long stop lights in the Metromess.

Ragmop/Sandy---"Hang up the phone and drive:
It's a car, not a phone booth on wheels!"
---somebody else said that first...

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old December 10th 03, 03:59 AM
Butterfly

Can't be as "pitiful' as mine--when the Dr says "Maybe these cortisone shots
will help.....then you can hold your arms up long enough to curl your
hair"......he did NOT say a word about make-up. Then, he apologized for the
shots hurting......and gave me a passel of exercises to start on Fri. (((As
an aside--he was just trying to make me smile--not being sarcastic--nor
derogatory--my first time in there I told him I would LIKE to be able to sew
on a button and do more than comb my hair--he remembered ; ) )))
We are hoping this will break the pain cycle--get the pain meds down and
maybe....... just maybe...... PREVENT shoulder surgery. THAT would be nice
(they are working together on this YAY!!)

I still say YOU are cruisin and quiltin at the same time---long traffic
lights------WHERE?

Butterfly (back to exercises for the first time in quite awhile ; )

Old December 10th 03, 04:28 AM
Lisa C

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...
Got Dad's quilt done (except the binding, which will happen Thursday), and
by request I've uploaded pictures of the finished "Ricky's Chantal" quilt.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kat....net/my_photos ,
click on "quilting"

Enjoy!

Oh wow!
They are wonderful... the variety, the colors, the quilting....
The fabric!
I just let the slideshow run a few times.. not sure if I am inspired or
overwhelmed G

Pics of my first quilt lloer Quilting 8 December 8th 03 01:34 PM
Blues Quilt Pics up at last! annie Quilting 35 November 5th 03 10:20 PM
new pics of of 2 more quilt tops Kathy in CA Quilting 7 October 26th 03 06:05 PM
posted pics of 2 quilt tops Kathy Quilting 6 July 19th 03 04:44 PM