More quilt pics up

Old December 9th 03, 01:40 PM
Diana Curtis

Now, *thats* true friendship. Sniff, I am so proud to know such a giving,
loving soul.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Oh, it's awful. You can't send that to your dad! You'd better send it to

me,
and I'll make sure he never sees it.

--
Wendy, deeply lustful
de-fang email address to reply

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
om...
I'm not sure if that address will work okay, so you might try this link,
too...

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...
Got Dad's quilt done (except the binding, which will happen Thursday),

and
by request I've uploaded pictures of the finished "Ricky's Chantal"

quilt.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kat....net/my_photos
,
click on "quilting"

Enjoy!

Old December 9th 03, 03:29 PM
Jan Dunaway

Kathy! That's beautiful!!! I like it!!!

Jan

Old December 9th 03, 03:49 PM
Kathy Applebaum

I thought you already *were* my friend! :-P

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps
http://www.kayneyquilting.com ,
remove the obvious to reply

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Ooohh.. lovely quilt.. lovely quilting..
can I be your next friend? :-)
Diana

Old December 9th 03, 04:15 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Martha in IN" wrote in message
Yep, both links work and your quilts are gorgeous two times over! Thanks
Kathy now I feel totally inadequate! G

Oh, it's very simple to quilt like that. Just do about 800 quilts, and
you'll have it down.

Old December 9th 03, 04:20 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Elena" wrote in message
Your quilts are beeeeeutiful! Has your Dad seen it yet? He's going to

LOVE
it!

No, he hasn't. He asked for "an old bed quilt you aren't using." Yeah,
right, like I have one of those.

Old December 9th 03, 04:36 PM
Diana Curtis

Nothing cements a friendship like a beautiful quilt. Ill get yours in the
mail any time now...
Diana ;-)

Old December 9th 03, 09:41 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Loverly.
Having seen your work up close and in person,
I like it. I really like it.
Ragmop/Sandy--Cruising and quilting ;-D

Old December 9th 03, 10:20 PM
Butterfly

YOU are the ONLY person I know that can drive and quilt at the same
time--------
And you, being the one that says "Hang up and drive"

It's by hand you know

Butterfly (snicker snicker snicker)

Old December 9th 03, 10:25 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Long stop lights in the Metromess.

Ragmop/Sandy---"Hang up the phone and drive:
It's a car, not a phone booth on wheels!"
---somebody else said that first...

Pics of my first quilt lloer Quilting 8 December 8th 03 01:34 PM
Blues Quilt Pics up at last! annie Quilting 35 November 5th 03 10:20 PM
new pics of of 2 more quilt tops Kathy in CA Quilting 7 October 26th 03 06:05 PM
posted pics of 2 quilt tops Kathy Quilting 6 July 19th 03 04:44 PM