Who raided my stash?

Old December 2nd 03, 09:22 PM
frood

Default Who raided my stash?

I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for Thanksgiving, but
someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of fabric -
some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just perfect
for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into Spike's
arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!

I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes and count
to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there will be no
questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back, I'm
gonna sic the carnifex on you!

One, two, three, four....

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 2nd 03, 09:29 PM
nzl*

oh oh oh, t'werent me, i was busy across the Tasman, i swear i was.
jeanne
looking for a place to hide, this place is getting scarier and scarier
must remember to take my Frangelico with me
--
check return addy is correct before mailing, it should read...
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"frood" wrote...

Old December 2nd 03, 09:29 PM
Butterfly

How LONG have you been reading this NG? a week or two--or a year or two?
You SHOULD know by now that the "missing" are all sitting right NEXT to
Ragmop's Christmas Cards.

Now ask Ragmop where her cards are and that's where YOUR missing things will
be. ((I did NOT, at any given time, SAY or IMPLY that Ragmop had anything to
do with what is 'missing' -only that SHE knows how to find such))
HTH
Butterfly ((next time PAY ATTENTION to lil details like "OT" subjects-saves
many a headache in the long run ; )

Old December 2nd 03, 09:36 PM
frood

It's no good trying to throw me off your trail, lady. I think you know too
much about where my fabrics are!

Old December 2nd 03, 09:52 PM
frood

Well, I think you might be safe. I don't think the carnifex's boots are
water-tight, anyway. And I wouldn't want her sword to get rusty.

Old December 2nd 03, 10:04 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Wasn't me. I only take completed quilts.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

. com...

Old December 2nd 03, 10:15 PM
Sharon Harper

Do we have to start worrying about you Jeanne? That's the second or third
time you've mentioned....hic.....Frangelico. Do you wanna tell
us....um....hic....something or did you just happen to get a caseload
falling off the back of a truck?

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (slightly tipsy from
tasting the soaking fruit for a fruitcake)

Old December 2nd 03, 10:15 PM
Butterfly

Can't do plaids or stripes any more soooooooo that only leaves the gold
right? so are you SHARING the gold? welllllllllllllll jez a lil seeing as
how I AM collecting 'em for a particular STAR quilt (no, it is not for our
Star .sorry jeanne) And then the Lame won't work for this particular
one---so
SHARE THE GOLD and I might ' up' to where I hid the other stuff.......

Butterfly (go away and NOT tell us, huh! figguring you might get bypassed by
us Stash Raiders....we GOTTA live up to our reputation somehow..)

Old December 2nd 03, 10:15 PM
Kathy Applebaum

T'weren't me! (she says, trying to look as angelic as possible, and failing
miserably. *grin*)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

. com...

Old December 2nd 03, 10:16 PM
Jalynne

I don't think it was me, but I'm not sure. I can't find a good portion of my own
stash, and I was home the whole time, so know I couldn't have been raided. I'll keep
an eye out for it, though.
--
Jalynne

. com...