OT - Hospital appointment!

Old November 2nd 03, 10:20 PM
Polly Esther

High hopes and prayers and warm best wishes, Polly

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
ink.net...
You got it, Lady Catherine!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old November 3rd 03, 12:12 AM
Martha in IN

Sure hope things go as you hope Kate.
Martha
"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
I have an appointment tomorrow about the gall bladder, and am hoping
they can give me a time for the operation. Keep yer flingers crorst fer
me!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Old November 3rd 03, 12:38 AM
frood

Keeping all appropriate bits crossed!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old November 3rd 03, 01:06 AM
Coleen

Kate --

Good luck. Hope your operation is scheduled soon and that you have a speedy
recovery.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen
(who has had two gall bladder attacks and they are NOT fun)

Old November 3rd 03, 01:29 AM
Kate Dicey

Karlee in Kansas wrote:

AACK!!! Get rid of something??? ohmygorsh no!!! Take it out of your body,
have them stick it in a jar and mail it to me....I never know when I will
know someone that might need to use it!

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! (OUCH! Shouldn't giggle THAT Much!)

Finners crossed for you anyway, and here, I'll share some chocolate to
increase your recovery time.

I'll send you some! I promised you a bath bomb ages ago - it's still
waitng, too! Good job they don't go off!

Karlee in Kansas
Newly Crowned Queen of Packrats

P.S. The first comment was made in jest...due to my New Crowning...the
second comment is in all seriousness, kindness, generosity, and loving. :*D

I know!
Old November 3rd 03, 01:30 AM
Kate Dicey

nana2b wrote:

Simplify! If you don't need it get rid of it! Fingers crossed for a quick
recovery.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Did that already with the appendix! Wonder what else I can do
without...
Old November 3rd 03, 02:36 AM
D&D

I'm with Karlee, I've still got my tonsils in a drawer in the bedroom.
They've been in there since '72

Dee in Oz

"Karlee in Kansas" wrote

AACK!!! Get rid of something??? ohmygorsh no!!! Take it out of your

body,
have them stick it in a jar and mail it to me....I never know when I will
know someone that might need to use it!

Finners crossed for you anyway, and here, I'll share some chocolate to
increase your recovery time.

Karlee in Kansas
Newly Crowned Queen of Packrats

P.S. The first comment was made in jest...due to my New Crowning...the
second comment is in all seriousness, kindness, generosity, and loving.

:*D
~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

Old November 3rd 03, 02:56 PM
Taria

Hope things are going well and the time is soon for
your operations Kate.
TAria

Old November 3rd 03, 03:00 PM
nana2b

I have my wisdom teeth in a box. Had them removed in 1982. My son even
took them to "show and tell in 1st grade. You never know when I might need
them. :-)

Old November 3rd 03, 07:18 PM
Shona in NZ

I had my tonsils taken out when I was 3...I didn't keep them, or should I
say my Mum didn't keep them, and I guess they didn't like that because one
of them grew back :-o

Shona with one tonsil in NZ