What Quilt Scares You?

Old October 28th 03, 07:03 PM
Jalynne

oooh, i've done the movie thing, too. I've even had a dream in black and white
where parts were colour...really strange. I've also dreamed in animation.
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
My DH sometimes dreams in movie sequences, both as director and actor in the
scene, and he has been able to 'reshoot' scenes that didnt go the way he
wanted them to. His dreams are always more entertaining than TV. He has also
dreamed computer games, not surprising really since he is by training a game
programmer. I dont know if he dreams in color tho. Ill ask.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
My dreams are in full color and very detailed. I can described the
decorating in the room and exactly how different people were dressed.
My husband says my dreams are far more entertaining than many
television shows.

The fun is to see how my mind takes different experiences I have had
during the day and mixes them together in a dream.

My husband seldom remembers his dreams but wakes up with math and
computer problems solved that were bothering him at work the day
before. He is good evidence that our minds keep going when we are
asleep.

Susan
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:15:53 GMT, "Queen of Squishies"
wrote:

They say that artistic and creative people will dream in color. So yes,

would think that among quilters it would be a much higher percentage.

Any
quilters here who dream in black & white?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 28th 03, 07:14 PM
Patti

Hullo Sherri
Thanks for asking.
There is a picture of my eagle on our website.
If you scroll down the Home Page to What's New With us 2003, towards the
end of the paragraph is a highlighted 'Yet More Quilts'. Click on that
and I think it is the third one down on that page. The main brown
fabric for the eagle is printed with a feather-like pattern, and I've
quilted it also with feathers. (The colours are not good at all - I
don't know what happened; but it will give you the idea).
Please let me know if you have any trouble. It usually works fine.
(BTW DH does all the text on the page!!! - he's in charge!)

www.quik.clara.co.uk is the site address.

Do wander about a bit if you have time, we have some sweet little pets,
if you like animals!
..
In article , sdgodfrey
writes
The eagle quilt you describe sounds fantastic. Any chance of seeing a
picture of it?? Pretty Please?

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 28th 03, 07:16 PM
Lynne Van

Thanks for the link. Good templates there.

Cheers,

Lynne in Toronto

Marijke wrote:

Here you go!

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/legac...ern/index.html

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
ink.net...
Link please????

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

I'm doing a paper pieced version of the DWR, at the McCall's website.

Very,
very easy.

Marijke, in Montreal

Old October 28th 03, 07:23 PM
nana2b

Any quilt I start scarses me! I feel so much pressure to get it right and
finish it. Just finishing my crazy quilt that I started in May. All that
is left is the binding. Maybe Ruth can do a Happy Dance for me in the next
couple of days.

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old October 28th 03, 07:54 PM
Lynne Van

OTOH...the templates printed off nowhere near the size they
indicated! Hmmmmm..

Cheers,
Lynne in Toronto

Old October 28th 03, 07:55 PM
Kellie J. Berger

sometimes full color.... usually neutrals with spot color! always very
detailed.

Kellie

"Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
ink.net...
They say that artistic and creative people will dream in color. So yes, I

Old October 28th 03, 08:00 PM
Lynne Van

Blushing...ummm..actually they DID when I read the instructions!
Print legal size, they said!

Answering my own notes again.

Cheers,

lynne in Toronto

Old October 28th 03, 09:24 PM
Queen of Squishies

Very intersting. And did you find that the arcs fit the curves without a
fight?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old October 28th 03, 09:28 PM
Queen of Squishies

Awesome eagle quilt! Thanks for sharing it!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies