OT - buy this house so I can go to Houston!

Old October 30th 03, 03:27 PM
nana2b

sounds like they are more fit for Sushi! Bring sticky rice and seaweed for
a lovely presentation. Only kidding and running for cover! :-)

Old October 30th 03, 04:34 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Presentation is everything. G

So, LN, any bites on the house? Do you have a couple of
quilts artfully displayed so the prospective owners will see what
a woman of taste lived in this lovely abode? Quilts strewn
decoratively about the house (or just purty fabric) will slow
down those walking through, and it's not your fault if they
get the impression "the quilt stays." VBG
Good luck!
Ragmop/Sandy--I love house looking
(last time we put a house on the market, the realtor insisted on
adding "window dressings in formal living room do NOT stay"--
I laughed because I had put cutwork tablecloths over the windows,
looked fancy but was cheap-cheap decorating--Presentation! g)

Old October 30th 03, 05:41 PM
Diana Curtis

If she doesnt catch that last one all he will be fit for is a fish popsicle.
Poor fishy.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 30th 03, 07:52 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

No bites yet, but it's only been 4 days. The owners of the condo I'm
interested in have decided if I want the condo they will cover closing
costs. Just waiting on that job. I have been offered a job that has fewer
hrs and NO VACATION for the first year. Yikes. I'm hoping the other comes
thru. Hope to hear any time now.

I do have a few quilts, but only a couple made by me. Most of mine haven't
been finished yet or they were given away! I know... for shame. If anyone
has any quilts they can donate to the cause, I'll be sure to return them as
soon as the house sells.

FISH UPDATE: caught the last one today. He was hiding under the pump. Was a
little confused when I tossed him into the tank, but seems to be getting
along with his old neighbors just fine.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old October 30th 03, 10:06 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Ok. I'll throw in the FW, a treadle and SEX $ to the quilter who buys my
house. LOL

Of course, there is an obligatory quilting weekend beginning of March that
goes with the house.

Old November 1st 03, 07:01 PM
Dr. Quilter

beautiful! I don't think you can get that house in Seattle for that
money! BTW, there is an error in the nearby town areas, some are repeated...

Don/Gen wrote:

It says pets are included. Aren't you taking Cotton and the cat?
Gen

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message

Ok. So I'm not sposed to post ads, but really, it's not like anyone here

is

gonna run up to buy it.... but here is the link to my house listing.

http://www.isoldmyhouse.com/ismh/pro...ls&adnum=46918

Go look at what I'm leaving...sniff! It's ok. I'm ok with it. Easier to

sell

in the winter than the spring when my garden is looking pretty!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old November 2nd 03, 04:58 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Thanks for pointing out the error, but it is one of those "check boxes that
apply" so I don't have control over it.

This same house over the state line would double in price.
--

"Dr. Quilter" wrote in message
beautiful! I don't think you can get that house in Seattle for that
money! BTW, there is an error in the nearby town areas, some are

repeated...

Antique Wooden House Wooden House Indonesia Carving 0 January 6th 05 04:06 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM