I Finished!!!

Old September 24th 03, 10:31 PM
Coleen

Default I Finished!!!

My first quilt. Yippee. Happy dancing. Now I can take it to the cross
stitch retreat this weekend and show it to Sue. Yippee. Have been doing
much more cross stitch than quilting this week, but I promised Sue that I
would finish it and bring it. And after today, I can honestly say that the
binding is not my favorite part of quilting. :-) But it is done!!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old September 24th 03, 11:46 PM
Jan Dunaway

Yippeeee!! Happy dancing in the midwest with you!!!

Jan

Old September 25th 03, 01:00 AM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Coleen!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is wrong. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old September 25th 03, 01:32 AM
sdgodfrey

Big congratulations to you! We want to see!!!!

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

Old September 25th 03, 06:21 AM
juliasb(nospam)

Twirling around happy dancing with you!!!! Have fun on your weekend!
juliasb

Coleen wrote:
My first quilt. Yippee. Happy dancing. Now I can take it to the cross
stitch retreat this weekend and show it to Sue. Yippee. Have been doing
much more cross stitch than quilting this week, but I promised Sue that I
would finish it and bring it. And after today, I can honestly say that the
binding is not my favorite part of quilting. :-) But it is done!!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

--
come and journey with me...
from darkness into New Life

Old September 25th 03, 08:46 AM
Patti

Well done, indeed, Coleen!
First quilts are so special. Mine was just a tiny little placemat - but
I still have it; and look at its cut off points quite fondly!!!
Each quilt has its own charm, but the first time you see what actually
happens, when all the stages come together, is magical.
..
In article , Coleen
writes
My first quilt. Yippee. Happy dancing. Now I can take it to the cross
stitch retreat this weekend and show it to Sue. Yippee. Have been doing
much more cross stitch than quilting this week, but I promised Sue that I
would finish it and bring it. And after today, I can honestly say that the
binding is not my favorite part of quilting. :-) But it is done!!!!

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 25th 03, 12:25 PM
Shstringfellow

But it is done!!!!

Yay, Colleen!!! Can't wait to see you, with or without quilt!
SueS
Old September 25th 03, 12:27 PM
Shstringfellow

We want to see!!!!

I'm taking a digital camera to retreat, so if she will allow, I will take a
picture and post it-somewhere? I don't have a web page, so not quite sure where
to go from there!
SueS
Old September 25th 03, 12:57 PM
Elena

Send it to me! I'll post it on my picture page. I have done so for other
people. Just let me know if you can't de-spam my address.

Elena in Texas
www.picturetrail.com/lnw7