Life's story

Old August 29th 03, 06:14 PM
frood

Our kids have 2 Aunt Stephanies, and 2 Uncle Steves. One Stephanie is
married to one of the Steves. We are constantly saying "no, not that Steve,
the other one. The one with the beard." Or "no, not that Stephanie, the one
that's married to Uncle George." If Spike and Giles had been boy/girl twins,
we considered naming them Steve and Stephanie, just for fun.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...

"Donna in Idaho" wrote in message
There's a couple in our area named: husband - Gene; wife - Jean. How
confusing would that be!?

They did it to themselves.

I have enough problems with a SIL with the same name. If my spouse had the
same first name, I'd definitely pick an alias to go by! LOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old August 29th 03, 10:39 PM
Emilia

Seriously! The moral of the story is...
"sometimes it's good to be boring!"

Emilia

"Martha in IN" wrote in news:sAy3b.26000$vy5.16067
@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Gee, that's pretty good...wish my life was as exciting. OMG what am I
saying??
Martha
"Emilia" wrote in message
"frood" wrote in news:5Ps3b.39174
:

In that case, feel free to plagerize someone else's life. wg

Oh what a great idea!

By the time Emilia got her first major film role in 1984, as a

vivacious
young cocaine addict in St. Elmo's Fire, she herself was battling a
serious drug addiction. The film's director, Joel Schumacher,

threatened
to fire her if she didn't clean up her act, and Emilia quit using

drugs
during the filming. When St. Elmo's Fire was released, it became one

of
the quintessential movies of the eighties.

Emilia's three-year relationship and on-again, off-again engagement

with
Emilio Estevez, begun during the filming of St. Elmo's Fire, ended in
1987. Shortly thereafter, Emilia met actor Bruce Willis, then the
charming star of TV's Moonlighting. After a whirlwind three-month
courtship, Emilia and Willis were married in November 1987.

Less than three years later, both Emilia and Willis had made the leap

A-list Hollywood stardom-

*Ok, not really my life!! Could you image Emilia and Emilio??? Yuk!
Good think I dumped him and married Bruce... Oh, wait... That's NOT my
life!

Old August 29th 03, 10:42 PM
Emilia

"frood" wrote in news:Vot3b.39183
:

So glad you liked it. Feel free to express your appreciation in fabric.

Oh, I guess you didn't see my post about how my stash was raided...
They left me with almost nothing left...

Old August 29th 03, 10:46 PM
Emilia

Yikes... confession time:

I've only actually finished one.... The rest are in various states of
UFO. But I've decided to participate in hugs & block swaps (speaking of
which, there aren't too of either going on)... This way, I can practice
without getting frustrated by all my mistakes. I've been getting very
frustrated that I'm not able to finish anything. Did finish a few
adorable doll house quilts. Not to mention the devastating stash raid....

Emilia

"Diana Curtis" wrote in
:

LOL
but how did that all lead to you making quilts?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old August 29th 03, 10:48 PM
Emilia

At a conference years ago, I met a Barry & Cheri Sharry.... I certainly
never forgot their names.
(I wouldn't be surprised if any of you knew them. I'm sure she is a
quilter, though I can't confirm this)

Patti wrote in news:7JzOAtB29mT
:

Hullo Emilia
This line made me laugh - my cousin Paula married a Paul!!
.
In article , Emilia
writes
snipped

Old August 30th 03, 12:47 AM
The Nielands

Both my sister and I are married to men named John/Jon -- and John happens
to be Jon's uncle. That's been fun! We've tried "Big John" and "Little Jon"
(they didn't like that!), "Old John" and "Young Jon" (that was even worse!),
"John With an H" and "Jon Without an H" (too long), and then tried "Louise's
John" and "Peg's Jon" (we're just careful who's around when we start using
that terminology!). Most of the time, though, we just use Uncle John and
Jon.

Then, we got a new niece and nephew (Peg's and my brother adopted two
children). So, we got them used to having two Uncle Jo(h)ns. Can you imagine
their confusion, though, when they went to the East coast to visit their
mom's family and were introduced to yet another Uncle John? I guess they
both kind of stopped and looked at each other for a little bit and then
decided that EVERY uncle was named Jo(h)n!

Louise in Iowa
. com...

Old August 30th 03, 02:16 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I have a friend named Dian without the e. She calls herself Eless online.
LOL Maybe you can have John and Hless or noH.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"The Nielands" wrote in message
[...]

. com...

Old August 30th 03, 02:18 AM
frood

No, I think the moral is...

If you are going to be naked in the movies, you'd better learn to make
quilts!

Old August 30th 03, 05:39 PM
Maureen Wozniak

DBF swears every time he flies out of San Francisco he gets upgraded to
1st class. I think our next vacation should be there. I always wanted
to know what 1st class is like. I want a long update when you get back
Leslie

maureen

Charlie wrote:

"The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me" wrote in message
), first class tickets (which intimidates the

hell outta me!)

Oooh, you'll love first class. We went Virgin to Mexico (my Nan has a
theory about spending lots of money before she kicks the metaphorical
bucket) and it was wonderful! Playstations in the seat! Woo hoo!

Charlie.

STORY - I think we need a story right now Kathy N-V Beads 4 February 4th 05 05:55 PM
funny joke about beads [email protected] Beads 0 December 19th 04 02:05 PM
Story - A MIL Story Jalynne Beads 2 March 8th 04 01:30 PM
Story - The Party Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 9th 03 01:37 PM