Our Report Card

Old August 7th 03, 02:38 AM
Kate Dicey

Butterfly wrote:

Splain please...how come am I listed as posting in "other NG's" when
this is the only one I participate in?
thanks
Butterfly

Dunno - it's got me down for 36 other news groups, but I only belong to
13! And some of those are almost completely moribund!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old August 7th 03, 02:38 AM
Kate Dicey

CNYstitcher wrote:

Ooooohhhh..on my other ng, I am actually #12..woohoo....lol Kate is on
both lists of most frequent poster for RCTQ and alt.sewing......

Larisa, finding this interesting for some odd reason

Oh, I always talk too much - just ignore me!
--
Kate XXXXXX (It's too hot to do housework today!)
Old August 7th 03, 02:41 AM
Donna in Idaho

How on earth do you keep up with that many ng's? I'm only on 4 and that
keeps me busy! Although one of them is pretty un-busy most of the time.
--
Donna in Idaho!
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

The ultimate inspiration is the deadline!

Old August 7th 03, 02:46 AM
AliceW

Ohmagod! I'm number 19. Geesh. Talk about big brother! I guess they do
this for a legit reason, huh? They also list me in 5 ngs, but there is only
one other besides this one that I even read and that's the machine
embroidery one. I have subscribed to ngs on gardening and pups, but not for
long, but I guess they count those.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

Old August 7th 03, 03:02 AM
Kate Dicey

Donna in Idaho wrote:

How on earth do you keep up with that many ng's? I'm only on 4 and that
keeps me busy! Although one of them is pretty un-busy most of the time.

There's very little traffic on 4 of them and I ignore most of the
threads on some of the others. The most active ones are alt.sewing and
this one, followed by the sheddies and then the ren fair people. The
cooking ones don't have a lot of traffic, and neither do the historic
ones.
Old August 7th 03, 03:37 AM
Kellie J. Berger

sheesh... that's scary! I'm only #36.... been slackin off!
Kellie

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
This shows our activity on here. How did I drop to 4th most frequent

poster?
Huh? Must be cuz I take weekends off. LOL

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...08%2F06%2F2003

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old August 7th 03, 04:14 AM
Butterfly

I noticed that they only use the 'latest' email addy that I have--not
any of the other ones I used before--that's ok..wouldn't want anyone
thinking I was a real chatterbox.
Now...I wonder if they also counted how many times we talked about QUILT
related things hehehehhe
That should give them something to ponder....
Butterfly

Old August 7th 03, 06:53 AM
NightMist

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 02:38:01 +0100, Kate Dicey
wrote:

Butterfly wrote:

Splain please...how come am I listed as posting in "other NG's" when
this is the only one I participate in?
thanks
Butterfly

Dunno - it's got me down for 36 other news groups, but I only belong to
13! And some of those are almost completely moribund!

*pout*

It gave me an error message when I went to look at my profile!

I post in a group where crossposting is the rule rather than the
exception, so I was really curious to see what it said about me.

I was amazed to see that I was #29 here and on the list in a couple of
others as well! #2 poster in alt.discordia in fact.

Hail Eris!

NightMist
--

I'm a little teapot, short and stout
here is my handle, here is my...other...handle?
Old August 7th 03, 07:57 AM
Patti

I couldn't believe it, when I saw myself at the top!
I thought: no, that can't be right? Then I realised it was in order of
days 'attended'. That didn't surprise me. Lots of reasons.
Glad to be at the top of something!!!
..
In article , "LN (remove
NOSPAM)" writes
This shows our activity on here. How did I drop to 4th most frequent poster?
Huh? Must be cuz I take weekends off. LOL

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...p?timespan=y&s
earchfor=rec.crafts.textiles.quilting&searchdate= 08%2F06%2F2003

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 7th 03, 12:09 PM
CNYstitcher

If you change the date that you look at, you will be able to see if you
are listed by a previous email address. I played with it for the 3 ngs
that I used to belong to (back down to 2 now) and found myself listed
with my regular email address instead of my supposed spam-proofed
address...lol

Larisa

AliceW wrote:

Ohmagod! I'm number 19. Geesh. Talk about big brother! I guess
they do
this for a legit reason, huh? They also list me in 5 ngs, but there is
only
one other besides this one that I even read and that's the machine
embroidery one. I have subscribed to ngs on gardening and pups, but
not for
long, but I guess they count those.

Trading Card, Craft & Collectible Show Patrick W. Schubert Sr. General Crafting 0 October 4th 04 06:48 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 08:26 PM
Christmas stamped card swap Sophie Rubberstamps 0 November 2nd 03 04:20 PM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM
question about card exchanges. Ed & Marlene Rubberstamps 1 September 5th 03 10:17 PM