Working mullioned windows

Old February 22nd 04, 05:09 AM
Cathy Weeks

Default Working mullioned windows

I plan to replace the windows on the front of the Thornhill with
working mullioned windows. But the only ones I've found are from
Lawbre - at a cost of $20 a pop. Are there any that are cheaper?
I've found working windows (non mullioned) and I've found mullioned
windows (non working). But working mullioned are hard to find.

I'm intersted in making many of the furnishing for the house - but I'm
not so sure that I want to make my own windows!

Cathy Weeks
Old February 22nd 04, 11:36 AM
Carol

"Cathy Weeks" wrote in message
om...
I plan to replace the windows on the front of the Thornhill with
working mullioned windows. But the only ones I've found are from
Lawbre - at a cost of $20 a pop. Are there any that are cheaper?
I've found working windows (non mullioned) and I've found mullioned
windows (non working). But working mullioned are hard to find.

I'm intersted in making many of the furnishing for the house - but I'm
not so sure that I want to make my own windows!

Cathy Weeks

If I'm not mistaken Houseworks windows come with mullions. They're wood
strips that you cut yourself. I was lazy and I bought inexpensive plastic
mullions which can be painted. I'm not sure where you can gen them as I
bought them 10 years ago and haven't seen them around. A company makes wood
ones but they're about $5 a window.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com