is anyone left here?

Old July 2nd 14, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA

Default is anyone left here?

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:51:48 AM UTC-5, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others

realize folks still check here

they might post? Taria

I'm here.....just moved and am slowly unpacking. Haven't had much time to check all the groups except FB. Will make it back sometime.

Cindy who used to be in MO then went to GA and and is now in MO again.
Old July 2nd 14, 09:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

On 02/07/2014 00:36, Cindy from GA wrote:
On Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:51:48 AM UTC-5, Taria wrote:
Just wondering. Give a check in if you are still here. Maybe if others

realize folks still check here

they might post? Taria

I'm here.....just moved and am slowly unpacking. Haven't had much time to check all the groups except FB. Will make it back sometime.

Cindy who used to be in MO then went to GA and and is now in MO again.

I'm here too, but in the packing process. Finally all systems go for our
big move to State College, Pennsylvania! Woo hoo!

So not much sewing as I put all the stash into plastic flip-top crates.
Damn-it! DH will see how much stash I really have as it goes into the
shipping container.....

Lizzy

--
http://lizzyastro.etsy.com
http://www.instructables.com/member/lizzyastro/
Old August 20th 14, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Well, I feel so bad not checking in for months!!! Oh, the guilt.

so...i finished several quilts and started making little travel cases for all my girls...neices, daughter in law, daugter, etc...trying my hand at FMQ and i must say, they are coming out quite well.
Also finishing a Paula Nadelstern patterned quilt in the wildest greens, blues and yellows,and oranges I've ever seen...going to bind it up this week for a wedding gift.

Happily finished a king sized texas star quilt top for my DD. the star and border fabrics are all paisleys, complements of my dear mom. I did a cream on cream background and it's ready to be quilted. Really want to hand quilt it, but my hands are not what they used to be for big projects like this one. Trying to find a longarmer that will do heirloom quilting. If anyone knows such an angel, please let me know!

I do go over to FB more often than here, only because of the pictures. Really.
I miss all you gals and guys.

Other than quilting, I have been spending a lot of time with my new grand daughter. She will be 8 months old on the 5th. She'll probably be the only grand I'll have, so need to do some Nana time!!!

Hope everyone is well, that all your families and endevors are successful.
I promise I won't stay away long from now on.

Love to All!
Amy in SoCal (use to be Amy in CNY)

I'm left-feathered! Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 5 October 18th 07 03:30 PM
left over projects John Quilting 3 January 16th 07 09:59 AM
Left Handers abutteriss Yarn 18 February 20th 06 08:25 PM
Help for Left Hander Cheryl Yarn 5 September 28th 05 07:58 AM
Left overs.... Patricia Yarn 0 September 13th 03 02:20 PM