Whose due?

Old February 22nd 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Whose due?

Point taken.

Being as I have a DH who can get a woman pregnant by taking his shoes
off on her side of the bed, I can sometimes forget that most women
can't get preggers just by sleeping in the same bed as a man.

NightMist
The kids all have nicknames, lovral, ortho, trojan........

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:06:24 GMT, "Butterfly"
wrote:

What does sleeping have to do with it?
Reminds me of a neighbor Gal I knew in Canada.....she and her DH slept in
separate rooms from the get go. They had a DD. A spinster was visiting and
in the course of conversation asked her how they had a child. Gal answered:
"We weren't sleeping".

Butterfly

"NightMist" wrote in message
Hmmmm.....

Probably not a grandchild, but if I were you I would stock up on
condoms and sleep on the couch for a few years.

NightMist

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 06:20:40 -0500, "AliceW"
wrote:

I just got rid of all my grandson's things - he and my DD lived with us
for
18 months. That doesn't mean I'll have another grandchild, does it?????

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"NightMist" wrote in message
: On 20 Feb 2006 11:53:36 -0800, "Dannielle"
: wrote:
:
: I got rid of all of my daughter's baby
: stuff in October before I moved to MD, and then found myself pregnant
: just a few months later....
:
: Well there you go, just as soon as you give away the baby things you
: are bound to turn up pregnant again.
:
: I have a little box full of baby things just to stay safe.
:
: NightMist
: --
: The wolf that understands fire has much to eat.

Old February 22nd 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

thank goodness my ex wasn't like that.. mind you if *I* hadn't been so super
fertile I would not have had my two at all

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands