Warp Drive Chocolate Pie

Old December 6th 05, 08:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Warp Drive Chocolate Pie

I didn;t have brandy either, mine had two tablespoons of spiced rum and
one of raspberry kosher wine... don't ask. no, we are not jewish...

flytyer37 wrote:

"I didn't have any brandy, and anyway I need to concentrate."

Try Kalua. That gives it a coffee kick that is wonderful.

Frank Reid
(whose wondering what would happen if he posted some of his other
chocolate recipes)

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old December 6th 05, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:33:39 -0800, DrQuilter
wrote:

did yours fit in the crust? I had enough for two extra ramekins!

I happened to have two sweet ready made crusts in the cupboard from
a prior plan. I did not feel like buying tea biscuits and battering
them into a crust this time. These crust are very thin, so I made 2
chocolate tarts from them. Exercising off the first half of the first
tart just now.....

-- Jo in Scotland
Old December 6th 05, 01:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

ahhhhhhhhhh! Marshmellows.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in message
I don't know - are they small and round and crunchy, and do they go snap
crackle pop when you pour on the milk? LOL
--

Cheryl

"teleflora" wrote in message

"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in message

Do you guys ever make chocolate crackles from Kellogg's Rice Bubbles?
Copha is the stuff we melt to mix it. You probably know it by another
name.
--

First off, Cheryl, what the hell is a Rice Bubble?? You mean Rice
Krispies?

Cindy

Old December 6th 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Exercising off the first half of the first tart just now.....

Never said that it was a low calorie recipe. :-) Hope you liked it.

Frank Reid