OT Simple Pleasures

Old April 15th 05, 05:19 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

ahhhhhhhhhh!! Tearing up in NW Arkansas.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Mika" wrote in message
I'm piggybacking onto you Roberta with another Simple Pleasure Story. But
I just had to share this with you all. Especially with all that is going
on with FSIL and his mother. DH just came in from a road trip about an
hour ago and we were in the kitchen talking. DD came upstairs and pulled
me aside and said "Mom, I need to talk to you." So serious and all I
thought she was upset about something. We went in the living room and she
pushed me down on the couch then sat beside me and laid her head on my
shoulder. She said "Mom, I have to tell you something. I really want you
to be in the room with me when I have my first sonogram done." I wanted to
cry. Naturally I told her that I would love to be there with her for it.
So I should get to see my grandbaby's first picture next Monday. Somehow
babies can just make the world seem alright even before they are born.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
What a doll! I'll adopt him!
Seems like my kids went a long time thinking that if we ran out of money,
all we had to do was go to the bank and get more! Of course, as soon as I
realized, I corrected that notion.
Roberta in D

"Tina" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
oups.com...
I have another one! Brand new today! When we were going to get in the
van, to take Dear 8 yr. old Son to school this morning, he said, "Mom,
I have an idea for you." Ok? Wait till you get in the van..... on
the way to school, he told me his "idea"

"I will save up my allowance, and sell lemonade too and you can make a
bunch of quilts and we will get you your own quilt shop and I will help
you sell them!" We talked about his pencil pouches and hot pads and
cell phone cases and he just went on and on about how he can sell
things to his teachers and friends in the neighborhood and he will help
us get money!

My 8 yr. old entrepeneur helping his family raise money!

Now if that isn't a simple pleasure, I don't know what is!

Hugs, for everyone,
Tina

Old April 15th 05, 05:21 AM
SNIGDIBBLY

heck yeah!! Everybody needs hugs for pete's sake.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
I am relieved to hear you need no hugs. You get one any way and then one
each all around to thems that wants/needs em. Funny thing about hugs, they
just never run out. Its sort of like scraps, and love.
Diana

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Thanks for your kind words, Diana. You are priceless!! Fortunately
though, I do not need those hugs ... the hurts and problems I mentioned
referred to some posts I've read here in RCTQ Land. So let's just share
the hugs to the ones who really need them. Okay?
PAT, VA

Diana Curtis wrote:

Here are ((((((((((((((((Pat)))))))))))))))) for the hurts and
unfortunate happenings.
Diana

Pat in Virginia wrote:

I was away for a few days ... come back to some unfortunate news here,
and some hurts too. Time for Life's Simple Pleasures!!

Old April 15th 05, 12:26 PM
Tina

There has got, GOT to be a quilt show, or a train show coming up in
Arkansas soon! I am road trip bound!

I want that hug live and in person Snigs!

Hugs,
Tina

Old April 17th 05, 02:27 AM
Pat in Virginia

Thank you Diana. I did keep a hug for myself ... I
did not return, nor reject them, just spread the
extra hugs around. Plus, I just didn't want you to
worry about me. Family is all well and happy here!
PAT in VA/USA

Pat in Virginia wrote:

Thanks for your kind words, Diana. You are priceless!! Fortunately
though, I do not need those hugs ... the hurts and problems I
mentioned referred to some posts I've read here in RCTQ Land. So let's
just share the hugs to the ones who really need them. Okay?
PAT, VA

OT Life's Simple Pleasures Pat in Virginia Quilting 35 March 16th 05 06:09 PM
OT- Roll call & simple pleasures Joanne Passmore Quilting 0 January 8th 05 05:28 AM
QSD: Simple Nine Patch Pat in Virginia Quilting 59 June 8th 04 05:54 PM
Simple Knitted Edging marsie Yarn 0 February 14th 04 04:03 AM
50% off Sale at Material Pleasures Dana Marketplace 0 December 13th 03 02:55 PM