Warm and White on Sale

Old October 13th 04, 01:55 PM
Debbi

Default Warm and White on Sale

Went to TSWLTH yesterday. Bought Warm and White for both my next door
neighbor and mysef. She wanted 7 yards, I got 15 yards. All at 50% off.
Check your JoAnn's and see if they have it in stock! I like to buy enough
for the year when they have their sale. Much prefer $5 yd to $10 yd for the
same stuff.

Debbi in SO CA

Old October 13th 04, 05:04 PM
Terbear

Debbi,
ETC has been out the past two times I have gone by, Sunday & Monday, did you
go to La Paz?
Teri

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old October 13th 04, 09:01 PM
Debbi

Yes, it is around the corner from Vision therapy. Dropped DS off and then
ran over to JoAnn's. Nice big bolt available!

Debbi in SO CA

Old October 14th 04, 05:37 AM
Terbear

not anymore....snicker, snicker.