Can I Play?

Old September 17th 04, 12:05 AM
teleflora

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
news:sZn2d.245620$Lj.74366@fed1read03...
Cindy: Wow, you really have a paint stash!! I like the storage
for ribbons. Are those white troughs actually rain guttering?
PAT in VA/USA

Yes they are. It's a Martha Stewart thing... except her's were copper...
and straight.

Cindy

Old September 17th 04, 12:09 AM
teleflora

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Cindy: Wow, you really have a paint stash!!

And that's not even half of it! The bad thing about paint is that unlike
fabric, it goes bad if you don't use it.

Cindy

Old September 17th 04, 02:28 AM
Wabbit4412

Cindy, What a fabulous room you have! I love your paint stash ;-)

And, your ribbon storage is truly neat!

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Darlene
Old September 17th 04, 02:50 AM
ME-Judy

Darlene and LilyRose - welcome to the greatest group on the Internet! You
both can play here (and make quilts here) any time you want to.
ME-Judy

"Wabbit4412" Hello,
I've been lurking in this newsgroup for a very long time - several years.
On
occasion I do post a little tidbit however I'd like to "play" more. So,
Can I Play here?

Old September 17th 04, 04:27 AM
Wabbit4412

Darlene and LilyRose - welcome to the greatest group on the Internet! You
both can play here (and make quilts here) any time you want to.
ME-Judy

ME-Judy - Thank you and everyone else for the absolutely wonderful welcome.

Darlene
Old September 17th 04, 04:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pati Cook wrote:

Sandy, my granddad worked at the Fort for years. So did one of my uncles.
I was born in Tucson, went to Tucson High and U of A.

Small world, huh?

I still like Tucson, but it has grown soooooo much since I moved up here to
Phoenix about 23 (?) years ago.

And Phoenix hasn't grown? VBG

Pati, in Phx

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old September 17th 04, 04:49 PM
-=- Jennie-=-

LOL nope I'd clicked a link in another reply but I was right non the
less your quilts are stunning!! just beautiful thank you for sharing
them I'm soaking in the beauty before returning to my wonky star quilt
which I swear is going to be ugly as.

On 14 Sep 2004 21:16:10 GMT, (Wabbit4412) wrote:

Just came back from visiting your quilts, they are simply beautiful.
if you need someone to keep your chocolates safe from the others I'll
"mind" them for you ;o)
Jennie

Jennie, You saw "my" quilts? Are you sure?

here's my webshots address where you will find a handful of quilts and pics of
sewing room. I have tons of pics of other quilts and quilt tops that I need to
add soon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/darleneaz100

Thanks!
Darlene