Lancaster PA Quilt Show

Old March 29th 04, 03:52 AM
The Brown Family

Hi Jennifer, nice to hear from you! Maybe we'll get together again next
year. Hope all is well with you and your family! It must be tough
attending all these quilt shows (I wish).

Take care,
Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

"Jennifer Chiaverini" wrote in message
om...
"The Brown Family" wrote in message

.cable.rogers.com...
Hi Betty.......nice to hear from you! Wish I were going to Lancaster

this
year, missed it last year and went the 2 yrs. before......maybe next

year.

Hi, Lorraine! The last time I went to Lancaster was when I met you
and your cousin... I won't be going this year, either, but I'm going
to try for 2005.

I can't compain, though, because I spent today and yesterday at the
Spring International Quilt Show in Chicago -- and while it *was* a
book signing trip, I actually got to see the quilts this time, too!
:-)

Jennifer

---------------------
Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.

Old March 29th 04, 03:55 AM
The Brown Family

My tea cup is on display in my sewing room. Too bad we didn't get to spend
more time together Alice.....maybe next year. I'm starting to work on my
husband for next year, trying to convince him "I DO need more fabric and
other stuff honey......really I do, I do".

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

"AliceW" wrote in message
I was there too, Jennifer, and met Lorraine too. I still have (and use)

my
tea cup! Don't know about this year yet, but I am hoping to get there on
Saturday if at all possible.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

:
: Hi, Lorraine! The last time I went to Lancaster was when I met you
: and your cousin... I won't be going this year, either, but I'm going
: to try for 2005.
:
: I can't compain, though, because I spent today and yesterday at the
: Spring International Quilt Show in Chicago -- and while it *was* a
: book signing trip, I actually got to see the quilts this time, too!
: :-)
:
: Jennifer
:
: ---------------------
: Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.

Old March 29th 04, 04:16 AM
Don/Gen

Jennifer, please email me when you have a minute.
Gen

Old March 30th 04, 12:50 AM
Jennifer Chiaverini

"Don/Gen" wrote in message ...
Jennifer, please email me when you have a minute.
Gen

Hi, Gen. I wrote to you privately. Please post again if you didn't get it.

Jennifer

--------------
Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.
Old March 30th 04, 12:57 AM
Jennifer Chiaverini

Pat in Virginia wrote in message ...
So Jennifer, will you be in Houston 2004? PAT

I'll be at Quilt Market, but I don't think I'll be at Quilt Festival.

I'm going to the Santa Clara show in October, though!

Jennifer

--------------------------------
Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.
Old March 30th 04, 01:41 AM
Jennifer Chiaverini

"The Brown Family" wrote in message . cable.rogers.com...
Hi Jennifer, nice to hear from you! Maybe we'll get together again next
year. Hope all is well with you and your family! It must be tough
attending all these quilt shows (I wish).

Take care,
Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Why don't you and AliceW make a road trip to the Chicago show next year? VBG

Jennifer

----------------
Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.
Old March 30th 04, 01:51 AM
AliceW

Well, now that you mention it, I can take one big trip next year. I was
thinking of Houston because I have family there that will put up with me for
a few days, but Paducah and Chicago are in the running too. When I go to
either of these, I don't have to bring a quilt to pay for my room and board
:)

--
[...]

: Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.

Old March 30th 04, 02:57 PM
The Brown Family

Hmmm.....I hadn't thought about going anywhere else.....just because I have
relatives near Lancaster and they pick me up at the airport. I'll have to
do some thinking (uh oh)!