GOOD BYE to all see you in 12 days

Old June 14th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default GOOD BYE to all see you in 12 days

Good Bye to all my friends here , Thank you all for the lovely
congratulations and compliments and SEEEEEE you in12 days ,,, in the
mean time ,, i hope to see Ria and Sofia ,
mirjam

Old June 14th 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good Bye to all my friends here , Thank you all for the lovely
congratulations and compliments and SEEEEEE you in12 days ,,, in the
mean time ,, i hope to see Ria and Sofia ,
mirjam

Have a wonderful trip, Mirjam!

HIgs,
Katherine

Old June 14th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Good Bye to all my friends here , Thank you all for the lovely
congratulations and compliments and SEEEEEE you in12 days ,,, in the
mean time ,, i hope to see Ria and Sofia ,
mirjam

Keep same Mirjam, hope to hear from you in 12 days!

Hugs @ God bless,
Dennis @ Gail
Old June 28th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you Katherine i had a GREAT TIME
And met Ever Young[er] Ria , we went to some nice exhibitions !!!
And i met Beautiful , Clever Sofia....
As well as seeing more art ,
I noted that many women now are back to wearing skirts ,,, and skirts
with LACEd hems are very IN ,,,,, both ladies saw my skirt ... :::
mirjam

Old June 28th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Thank you Dennis i am backl all full with Energy to work ,,,
mirjam

Old June 28th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hey Mirjam! What are laced hems? inquiring minds want to know... :-)
Also sounds like you had a great time on your trip. I hope to make it
to Europe (ANYWHERE in Europe...) some day. Of course I am a typical
american who only speaks English, perhaps I should start working on
another language... LOL...

Old June 30th 06, 05:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Ianfear32 good morning ,,,
laced hems are hems of skirts that are finnished with a Lace ribbon or
lace knit or lace crochet ,, maybe you know it by the name edging
...of course you could wear an underskirt of nice lace which must be a
bit longer than you regular skirt.... I knitted my lace, over 3
metters long and than attached by hand to theunderside of my skirts
hem ..i also knitted a little pocket from same [varigated ] cotton ,
to give it a real `chic` look .
Yes i had a great time. English will carry you a long way in Europe, [
there is much more of it now than 30 years ago Even in Brusseles]. But
any other langugae will help. And otherwise there are always fingers ,
hands and paper drawings to explain what you need.
mirjam

Hey Mirjam! What are laced hems? inquiring minds want to know... :-)
Also sounds like you had a great time on your trip. I hope to make it
to Europe (ANYWHERE in Europe...) some day. Of course I am a typical
american who only speaks English, perhaps I should start working on
another language... LOL...

HAVE YOU HEARD THE GOOD NEWS! [email protected] Needlework 0 January 26th 05 06:56 PM
Good LQS service Ellison Quilting 1 April 29th 04 09:06 PM
OT Good Day Bad Day Heather Cross Quilting 8 February 27th 04 07:18 PM