Inspirations magazine

Old September 10th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dianne Lewandowski

Default Inspirations magazine

Trish Brown wrote:

Do you have a particular project in mind for the Japanese classes? If
it's anything like your stunning camellia, it'll be outta this world!

Isn't his work fantastic? I wish I could see up close and personal.
I'd like to talk John into photographing his works and putting them in
my gallery for all the world to see.

Dianne
Old September 10th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nickname unavailable

Hi Trish and Dianne. I'll be starting Phase 4 of the Japanese beading
when I go to Adelaide. Heather was very pleased with the job I did on
Ph 3. I'll see what I can do about photos. The Japanese Embroidery
Center people are not happy about people taking unofficial photos of
their designs, but what I could do is take a photo of the Ph 3 on my
phone when I get to Adelaide and email it to you both, and you'll at
least get an idea of what I've been doing, even if, Dianne, you're not
able to put it in your gallery. (Though surely if you add a
copyright acknowledgment it shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have to
check up on that.)

Otherwise, life is just the same for me. Mum is still in a nursing
home, fading away slowly, though she'll leave us when she's good and
ready and not a minute before. I'm off now to visit her.

Johnno

Old September 11th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

[...]

Johnno, I've asked a number of designers for permission to post photos
of my finished projects on webshots. They were all quite OK with it, so
long as I mentioned their name and attributed the design to them. If you
explain that you only want to show your friends your completed project
and undertake to give them full credit as designers, I bet they'd be OK
with it. Your camellia deserves to be seen!

I hope DMum's happy and comfortable? I've got a jungle of white and
pu-pu-purple stocks growing away in my garden - wish I could send her a
big bunch! Avagoodweegend, wontcha? ;-D

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Old September 11th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Trish Brown

Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Trish Brown wrote:

Do you have a particular project in mind for the Japanese classes? If
it's anything like your stunning camellia, it'll be outta this world!

Isn't his work fantastic? I wish I could see up close and personal. I'd
like to talk John into photographing his works and putting them in my
gallery for all the world to see.

Dianne

It's *gorgeous*, Dianne! I think a photographic record of his works
would be a fine reference for the rest of us, but I guess it all depends
on whether the designers are OK with it.

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia