Broward Quilt Expo

Old March 17th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default Broward Quilt Expo

Yea!!! My first quilt show. It was fantastic. I took a bunch of pictures and
put them up on Webshots. Sorry if some are sideways, I couldn't figure out
how to turn them around on Webshots. I even purchased a pack of Moda strips
and a pack of matching squares. It should b e easy to whip up something from
that. Anyone have any patterns I can use the strips for??

Anyway, if you wish to look follow the link below and open the Broward Quilt
Expo 2007 album.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old March 17th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kay Ahr[_2_]

Ohmigosh, the quilts are magnificent! I need to go to a quilt show! We
have some over in California at the end of April and the end of May. I
guess I can wait.

I watched the new Webshots slideshow first, but now I want to go through and
just gaze. That's an unusual border on 0117. 0123 with the bunnies and
chicks is so cute! I've been collecting doilies to make one like 0126! The
0149 bookshelf is amazing!

My cat is looking at me strangely as I tilt my head to look at the sideways
pictures!

Thank you for sharing.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

news

Old March 17th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon Gates

those quilts are just gorgeous!
The photo with the 2 women - are youone of them?
Sharon in stormy Montreal
news

Old March 17th 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Sorry about the sideways - I went back through the pics and twisted them
straight. Hope that makes the pictures more enjoyable.

Yes, they were fantastic! Even my girlfriend who is not a quilter has
decided she needs to make art quilts (she is an artist).

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
. ..
Ohmigosh, the quilts are magnificent! I need to go to a quilt show! We
have some over in California at the end of April and the end of May. I
guess I can wait.

I watched the new Webshots slideshow first, but now I want to go through
and just gaze. That's an unusual border on 0117. 0123 with the bunnies
and chicks is so cute! I've been collecting doilies to make one like
0126! The 0149 bookshelf is amazing!

My cat is looking at me strangely as I tilt my head to look at the
sideways pictures!

Thank you for sharing.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

news

Old March 17th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Chipper

Oooooo! Pretty! Thanks for sharing your fun! (I spied some of that
fabulous Marcus Bros. pansy fabric in there!

chipper

news

Old March 17th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rita

Was supposed to go but am too ill to travel yet. My pro quilt group stuff
was supposed to be there.

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com
news

Old March 17th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Idahoqltr[_2_]

Thanks for sharing. I plan to go to a show in Filer, Idaho tomorrow.
Maybe I will have some to share in a few days.

Old March 17th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Valerie in FL

I popped over after school this afternoon. It's a shame, but I think it's
shrinking. It seems much smaller than the last one. I went through it twice
and I was still only there an hour. Of course it helped that I swore I would
not buy anything (I am quilting solely from my stash this year.)

--
Valerie in FL
My quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/vjkahler

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
news
Sorry about the sideways - I went back through the pics and twisted them
straight. Hope that makes the pictures more enjoyable.

Yes, they were fantastic! Even my girlfriend who is not a quilter has
decided she needs to make art quilts (she is an artist).

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
. ..
Ohmigosh, the quilts are magnificent! I need to go to a quilt show! We
have some over in California at the end of April and the end of May. I
guess I can wait.

I watched the new Webshots slideshow first, but now I want to go through
and just gaze. That's an unusual border on 0117. 0123 with the bunnies
and chicks is so cute! I've been collecting doilies to make one like
0126! The 0149 bookshelf is amazing!

My cat is looking at me strangely as I tilt my head to look at the
sideways pictures!

Thank you for sharing.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

news

Old March 17th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Took my friend and I 2.5 hours to wander around. We spent time taking
pictures and discussing the various quilts. I did visit some of the vendors,
but I made my purchases from only 1 of them.

I may even go back tomorrow with DH

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Valerie in FL" wrote in message
.. .
I popped over after school this afternoon. It's a shame, but I think it's
shrinking. It seems much smaller than the last one. I went through it twice
and I was still only there an hour. Of course it helped that I swore I
would not buy anything (I am quilting solely from my stash this year.)

--
Valerie in FL
My quilts: http://community.webshots.com/user/vjkahler

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
news
Sorry about the sideways - I went back through the pics and twisted them
straight. Hope that makes the pictures more enjoyable.

Yes, they were fantastic! Even my girlfriend who is not a quilter has
decided she needs to make art quilts (she is an artist).

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Kay Ahr" wrote in message
. ..
Ohmigosh, the quilts are magnificent! I need to go to a quilt show! We
have some over in California at the end of April and the end of May. I
guess I can wait.

I watched the new Webshots slideshow first, but now I want to go through
and just gaze. That's an unusual border on 0117. 0123 with the bunnies
and chicks is so cute! I've been collecting doilies to make one like
0126! The 0149 bookshelf is amazing!

My cat is looking at me strangely as I tilt my head to look at the
sideways pictures!

Thank you for sharing.

--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
news Yea!!! My first quilt show. It was fantastic. I took a bunch of
pictures and put them up on Webshots. Sorry if some are sideways, I
couldn't figure out how to turn them around on Webshots. I even
purchased a pack of Moda strips and a pack of matching squares. It
should b e easy to whip up something from that. Anyone have any
patterns I can use the strips for??

Anyway, if you wish to look follow the link below and open the Broward
Quilt Expo 2007 album.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

Quilt Expo in Lyon, France in June Heidi from Germany Quilting 9 February 25th 06 07:09 PM
Sewing & Quilt Expo - Overland Park, Ks. - anyone going? Bonnie Quilting 12 October 16th 05 04:11 AM
Quilt Expo in Nashville Morag in Detroit Quilting 3 August 24th 05 03:53 AM
Quilt Expo! ESTELLE GALLAGHER Quilting 7 May 6th 04 02:57 PM
Quilt Expo The Hague, Netherlands Heidi from Germany Quilting 3 March 24th 04 02:20 AM