Annual RCTQ Quilting Week 2005

Old January 21st 05, 09:30 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default Annual RCTQ Quilting Week 2005

Loyal Subjects of the Kingdom of RCTQ:
Hear yea! Hear yea!

The Third (or second or fourth) Annual Quilting
Week of RCTQ is hereby commenced: 21 through 27
January, 2005.

Gather yea fabric, ye needles, ye thread and ye
trusty cutters. Piece, applique, quilt to ye
heart's delight. Read quilt magazines, attend
quilt lectures, watch quilting shows. Enjoy,
enjoy, enjoy!

PAT
Queen of Everything

Old January 21st 05, 09:39 PM
Marlys in Indiana

As a very meek and mild rctq participant, is it alright if
I have been already doing this year 'round? Do not want
to provoke her royal majesty to anger that could draw
severe repercussions upon this lowly subject. (VBG)
Marlys in Indiana

Old January 21st 05, 09:51 PM

Ah ha! I have been feeling vaguely guilty all day for spending so much
time quilting. Now I know I was just being a very obedient subject
Thank you for the proclamation!

Old January 21st 05, 09:55 PM
taria

I'm on it Pat. I'll quilt my way through the week.
I'm lucky that most days I get to quilt.
Taria

Old January 21st 05, 10:01 PM
Page

I may be your most recent loyal subject - just joined the kingdom
yesterday. Your proclamation has convinced me that I've chosen well.
May I go just a bit beyond your instructions, as I have plans to join 5
of my quilting sisters at a B&B in Malvern, Iowa for a weekend of
sewing, eating, movie watching, and off-key sing alongs?
Page in Omaha, NE

Old January 21st 05, 10:32 PM
Patti

Now Pat,
You didn't say anything about drawing/designing. That's about all I'm
fit for at the moment! Hope that will count - I don't want to wait
another year to be on the same wavelength as everyone g
..
In article dweId.36432$Tf5.9515@lakeread03, Pat in Virginia
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 21st 05, 10:48 PM
maryd

I bought some drawers on wheels to store some of my stash and started
rearranging my sewing room to make it easier to work in.

--
Mary
: