AD - Earth Song and More!

Old August 29th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Earth Song and More!

Hi Y'all,

Well I took the day off from the torch today to do some shopping for
hurricane supplies. Not exactly what I had planned to do today, but it
wasn't too bad. I was able to get gas before all the stations ran out which
was a plus. Hopefully Ernesto will go easy on us. Hot dogs anyone?

I just listed 4 new auctions tonight. I've been on a roll making complex
Latticino Spirals and used them in all 4 sets I made this week! Three sets
are nice Fall colors and one is very bright and fun!

Why don't you click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Have a beady-utiful week!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

Old August 29th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

All beautiful Dawn, I can't pick a favorite! Good luck with the storm.
Are you in the direct path? Stay safe!

Cheryl

Old August 31st 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

go through Dawn's website ...
Have to agree with Cheryl, can't pick a favorite.

Dawn, best of luck, hope you don't get hit by Ernesto.

Maren
Palms, Etc.: Tropical Plant Seeds - Hand-made Jewelry - Plants &
Lilikoi
http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/palms_etc/

Beckibead wrote:
I couldn't get there (did snipurl go down during a storm) but YOU
hunker down. And hide the beads under a table or whatever the correct
storm procedure is these days, so they make it through also!!

Becki

Old August 31st 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Hi Becki!
I don't know what happened with my snipurl link but it caused me all kinds
of problems. It even kept some of my emails from being delivered. Finally
resorted to using the tinyurl. Here they are if you still want to take a
peek.
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7

I actually packed beads in my emergency hurricane bags two years ago when we
had the 2 really bad hurricanes come directly over us. They were ones I had
up on ebay at the time and I sure didn't want any beads that had already
been sold to just blow away...LOL! My checklist looked something like this
Family photos.....check
Mortgage info......check
Insurance papers......check
Cat's vaccination papers......check
AUCTION BEADS.....check
--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com

oups.com...

Old August 31st 06, 06:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Cheryl!
Well Ernesto blew directly over us today with less gusto than a normal
summertime thunderstorm.
I had hubby take the shutters off of one window in my studio so I could hook
up my propane and make beads today!
Neither sleet, nor rain, nor hurricane can keep me from making beads!...LOL!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
Web Site http://www.art-insomnia.com
Auctions http://tinyurl.com/qyva7
ups.com...

Old August 31st 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Maren!
No problems with Ernesto, but thanks for thinking about me!
It passed directly over us and wasn't even as bad as a thunderstorm we had
last week!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"