OUT OF PRINT CHART NEED HELP!!!

Old February 18th 04, 04:18 PM
Ga3778042

Default OUT OF PRINT CHART NEED HELP!!!

I am a vaguely new cross stitcher and am looking for a particular chart, the
name of the chart is STAR MAN and it was designed by Joretta Beadle and Major
Presentations published the work after it was adapted for cross stitch by Mary
Frye. I found and advertisement for this chart in the back of a cross stitch
magazine "Just Cross Stitch-Feb.1997". If anyone has any ideas or know someone
who has this chart and is willing to sell it, or knows how I can get in touch
with the designer or publisher, please let me know. I am willing to pay for all
postage and cost of the chart. Thank you so much for your time. Here is my
email address:
Old April 2nd 04, 09:14 PM
M Lange

Does anyone have a pattern for the "Hot Sauce Mexican Man" . Looks like
a sleeping man with a sarape, sombrero and bottom on a tabasco sauce
bottle. We are having a south of the border theme party on May 7 and
want to make one for each attendee. Thanks, Marge Lange