commercial manufacture of lenses and mirrors

Old January 6th 04, 10:04 PM
Moonraker

You'd have to have a functioning brain before you could discern an
intelligent response.

"Bill Browne" wrote in message
The intelligent response I was expecting....

--
Bill Browne
www.edgefinderstudios.com

"Moonraker" wrote in message
.. .
You don't like it? Tough. Use your fillfile.

"Bill Browne" wrote in message
I'm beginning to understand why so few people post to this NG. If

this
is
the greeting you get...

Try posting your question to rec.crafts.metalworking, with a "OT" in

the
header. The place is full of knowlegeable people who are willing to

discuss
just about any topic.

Old January 7th 04, 07:00 AM
Allan Adler

"Bill Browne" writes:

I'm beginning to understand why so few people post to this NG. If this is
the greeting you get...

I actually have a good impression of this NG and have been posting sporadically
here for a long time. In the case of my question about commerical lenses
and mirrors, I've gotten a few helpful answers and I appreciate them.

Sincerely,
Allan Adler

* *
* Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial *
* Intelligence Lab. My actions and comments do not reflect *
* in any way on MIT. Moreover, I am nowhere near the Boston *
* metropolitan area. *
* *
Old January 7th 04, 03:03 PM
Bill Browne

The part that amazes me most, is that you really don't realize what a
pompous ass you are being. Or maybe you do. It's easy to talk big when
you're hiding behind a computer monitor.

You talk to your customers the way you talk to people on this NG?....You'd
starve to death.

--
Bill Browne
www.edgefinderstudios.com

"Moonraker" wrote in message
You'd have to have a functioning brain before you could discern an
intelligent response.

"Bill Browne" wrote in message
The intelligent response I was expecting....

--
Bill Browne
www.edgefinderstudios.com

.. .

Old January 8th 04, 12:44 AM
Moonraker

"Bill Browne" wrote in message

You talk to your customers the way you talk to people on this NG?....You'd
starve to death.

You think?

Little do you know.