Can Someone Please Tell Me...

Old October 24th 04, 12:14 AM
Majmoxie

Default Can Someone Please Tell Me...

Okay. I finished crocheting my DD's poncho yesterday. Now I'm looking for the
lap rug I've been slowly working on for a few years. I thought it was in my big
covered Longaberger basket, but no dice.

Can someone please tell me where I put it in my fit of organizing last
spring????

Donna @ West Point

to view my blog - http://majtravaux.blogspot.brain.com/
remove brain

Boredom is a choice, not a circumstance.
Old October 24th 04, 12:23 AM
Lucille

Did you look in the refrigerator? That's usually where I find my cordless
phone when it's lost.
Lucille'

Old October 24th 04, 03:57 AM
Brenda

It's that folded lump under the thingamajig that is next to the table
with the doohickey on it. No, not the one in the room with the hoositz.
Oh, the supplies aren't with the rug--they are over on top of the high
doodad with all the gizmos. Glad I could help! ;-)

--
Brenda
It's raining again...
Old October 25th 04, 06:38 AM
Lorraine

It's in the same place as the kit I can't find for the Thanksgiving ribbon
banner; so when you find the lap rug send my kit home, please.

Lorraine

Old October 25th 04, 01:35 PM
Majmoxie

Did you look in the refrigerator? That's usually where I find my cordless
phone when it's lost.
Lucille'

I looked. And it's not there. LOL

Old October 25th 04, 01:37 PM
Majmoxie

Someplace convenient and painfully obvious, so you'd never forget
where it was. Of course.
Darla

Of course.

If I had just kept the silly thing where it has been since I started creating
it...But no. I had to move it.

Old October 25th 04, 01:39 PM
Majmoxie

Do you have an area where you pile up clothes that need repairs
(buttons, etc)? It'll be at the bottom of the pile. :-)

Another project bag?

The thing about this darn lap rug is it is no longer a small item. Probably
about 42" by 36" or so right now. So I shouldn't just be overlooking it in my
searches.

I hate myself for organizing. That's what trying to be good will get you.
Frustration.

Old October 25th 04, 01:40 PM
Majmoxie

Can someone please tell me where I put it in my fit of organizing last
spring????

Have you tried the guest room?

If I had a guest room, this would be a good guess. I've ripped apart the two
large closets and it's not there.