FS: Misc. patterns/books/leaflets

Old August 14th 04, 01:33 AM
Joan Erickson

Default FS: Misc. patterns/books/leaflets

Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at this so, if I do something
wrong (or could do it better), I'm sure you'll let me know.

I have the following items for sale or giveaway. Many are crochet;
other crafts listed at bottom. If interested or for more info, feel
free to email me. Also feel free to make me an offer!

Crochet books: $2 each + postage

1. Crocheting Novelty Pot Holders (64 patterns; animals, flowers,
fruits, etc.) by Linda Macho.
2. Crochet Catch-alls (crochet containers with plastic bottle insert; 16
projects) by Sue Penrod
3. Crochet Patterns; vol.3, no.3, May/June '89 (18 patterns: wedding
acces., woman's suit, christening set, afghans, bedspread) by Herrschners
4. Fashion Crochet (11 sweater/top patterns) by Patons
5. Irresistible Vests (5 vests for women) by House of White Birches
6. Fashion Flair Crochet Purses (12 designs) by Sandra Dye
7. Crocheted Favorites & Originals of Jessie Abularach (toys, baskets,
blankets, adult & kids' clothing, & more)
8. Same title, vol. 3 (33 projects)
9. Same title, vol. 5 (33 projects)

Crochet magazines: $1 each + postage

1. McCall's Crochet, vol. 8, no.1, Feb. '94 (16 designs: valentine
items, baby ensemble, cardigan, tablecloth)
2. Crochet Today: Fashions, summer '89 (18 projects: summer sweaters,
kids' outfits, men's sweaters & more)

Crochet dolls & outfits--leaflets: $.50 each + postage

1. Once Upon a Time Dolls (fairy tales character, astronaut & alien,
primarily Cupie-doll sized)
2. Cupie Do's, vol. 1 (17 patterns)
3. Crocheted dolls, vol. 1 (bridesmaid, 13" and Melanie, 11") by Darice
4. Tinykins (ballerina & Tiny tot) by Rhea Dean
5. Darice Crochet Dolls (Baby Billy, Bonnie Bunny & Kewpie)
6. Darice Crochet Dolls (Santa & his helpers)

Crochet doll books: $1 ea. + postage

1. Crochet Festival (11 patterns, cupie & larger, includes a "3
Musketeer"- type design) designed by Kati Spangler and Joan Champion
2. Crochet Capers (9 patterns, includes a mountain man) designed by Kati
Spangler and Joan Champion) -- ***2 copies***
3. Fancy Crochet Dolls (16 patterns, some Strawberry Shortcake characters)
4. Crochet Boutique, Dolls & Decorating Accents (22 patterns, various sizes)
5. Pretty Playthings (13 patterns, primarily dolls & clowns)

Miscellaneous leaflets: free for postage!

1. Easter eggs, hen & chick
2. Christmas angel
3. Granny's daughter afghan (mini granny squares)
4. A Bed of roses afghan
5. Meadow Flowers afghan
6. Tips & Techniques for Using Folk Art Acrylics, by Betty Byrd
7. Garden of Beads (daisy, spider plant, tiger lily, lily of the valley,
mini flowers)
8. Mini Cartwheels Ornaments (bow, candy cane, candle)
9. Zim's Giant Pom-pom Christmas
10. " Make Them With Cottage Cheese Cartons
11. " Dip 'n Drape Leprechauns
12. " Amber (15" doll clothes)
13. " Cuddle bunny toy
14. " Quick & Easy Ribbon Dressed Dolls
15. " Bakin' Clay Kids\
16. " 3-Dimensional Bonnet Babies
17. " Tissue-tainer Menagerie (fake-fur animal tissue-box covers)
18. " Furry Animal Pictures (4 animal faces: mouse, bear, bunny, raccoon)

Needlework/Craft magazines: $1 each + postage

1. Lady's Circle Needlework, summer '82
2. Lynn Brooks Needlework, knit & crochet, spring '82 (50 patterns)
3. Needlecraft for Today:
Nov/Dec '83
Sep/Oct '84 (missing cover front & back, no directions missing)
Nov/Dec '84
Sep/Oct '86
July/Aug '87
Nov/Dec '87
4. Bernat Gift & Bazaar Book, 1978.
5. Crafts, Feb. '83

Miscellaneous Craft leaflets: $.50 + postage

1. Mittens and Gloves to Knit & Crochet
2. Wearable Designs (2 counted cross stitch patterns: cool cat & bunnies)
3. Stars & Stripes (plastic canvas tissue box cover)
4. Quotable Cuties (mostly applique with 6 quotes included)
5. Women's Circle Book of Fridgies; refrigerator magnets vol. 2 (made of
felt, art foam, etc.)
6. Make a Magic Christmas, vol. 2, using Magic Minettes
7. Bead Menagerie (wood beads--28 designs)
8. Chenille Curling (23 designs)
9. Art Foam Magnetics (12 designs)
10. Hospitality in Candle Wicking (4 pineapple & grape designs)
11. Glitter Your Garbage, a craft "how to" create book, by Aleene
12. Petals for Special Occasions (28 floral-petal projects) by Tillie
Cullison
13. Christmas Glitter by Eileen Schreuer (21 projects)

And one book:
Better Homes & Gardens Patchwork & Quilting, excellent cond., $5 + postage.

I'll be waiting to hear from you!
--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)