heyyyy ragazzee!!!!!

Old May 19th 06, 09:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default heyyyy ragazzee!!!!!

Ciao girlsss
i have a question... in Italy I can find only a patchwork magazin,
"magic patch" and it is a french magazin translated in Italian
language... but it is not so beautiful like yours..
i had a subscrition for "quilters newsletters" or something like this..
but now I have it no more.

I wonder what is the best magazine you have, to subscribe..
I saw American Patchwork and quilting, australian P&Q, a copy of
Quiltmaker but i know you have so many that it is difficult for me to
choice.
Have you some advice to help me?
have a nice day
nicoletta

Old May 19th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

That topic comes up regularly here and it seems like everyone has their own
preferences. There is a fairly long thread within the last several weeks
that cover this subject, but I don't know how to look up threads. Maybe
someone else can give you that information.

As for me, I get American Quilter which includes membership to thr American
Quilters Sociery which is nice, because I get a 10% discount card for
Joann's.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

oups.com...

Old May 19th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Joann's: Discount Card was heyyyy ragazzee!!!!!

Your Joann's 'honors' that? My Joann's says
we have to have our guild card vetted through
the company HQ. They want the cards to have
bar codes, IIRC. Too much work for the guild.
PAT

Old May 19th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

The AQS discount card is specifically for Joann's. It is a separate
card from the AQS member card. One needs to show both (at the Joann's
that I use) to get the discount.

Rita L.

Pat in Virginia wrote:
Your Joann's 'honors' that? My Joann's says we have to have our guild
card vetted through the company HQ. They want the cards to have bar
codes, IIRC. Too much work for the guild.
PAT

Boca Jan wrote:

r Joann's.

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/ggollymm

Old May 19th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

It worked for me :-) Yes. One is the standard member card and the
other is a Joann's 10% discount card for the calendar year. I am happy
to report that I joined mid-year last year and got a new 2006 card with
my January newsletter.

Rita L.

Old May 19th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Boca Jan" poo_de_doo at removeyahoo.com wrote:

As for me, I get American Quilter which includes membership to thr American
Quilters Sociery which is nice, because I get a 10% discount card for
Joann's.

I get the same one, though of course the discount at JoAnn's won't help
you, Nicoletta. G I also get Quilter's Newsletter Magazine -- I like
them both.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old May 19th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I don't think I've ever been offered a discount card to Joann's with
mine g Perhaps they noticed the address!
..
In message ,
Sandy Foster writes

I get the same one, though of course the discount at JoAnn's won't help
you, Nicoletta. G I also get Quilter's Newsletter Magazine -- I like
them both.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old May 19th 06, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I have a JAF teachers card which gives me 10% off, but the clerk in
the store I go to says they are discontinuing it.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY