New online stamping magazine

Old October 30th 03, 05:12 PM
mooselover

Default New online stamping magazine

We’ve LAUNCHED!! S.S. Reflections has launched!! Come and see
what we are all about http://www.ssreflections.com . We have created a
brand new FREE e-zine with the best designs in both stamping and
scrapping! Our Celebrity Headliner is Dee Gruenig of Posh Impressions,
come and read what Dee is sharing with us on our very FIRST EDITION! We
are also privileged to be exclusive in sharing with you Dee Gruenig’s
Signature Line of Brush Markers by Marvy Uchida to be released at HIA!
Be sure to check out the color ads on this awesome news!

We have so much more to share with you, we have an amazing crew of
designers for Stamping and Scrapping, the Ship’s Photographer, Doc
Marlis, and even our Ships Librarian will share a different idea book
every month! We have Designer’s Challenges, our Contest Winners, and
our Grand Staircase…the Reader’s Gallery!!

We are going on a cruise around the world, so come aboard, meet our
Captain, grab a deck chair and sit back and enjoy the great reading and
beautiful designs! If you aren’t already a member of the ssreflections
ezine yahoo list please feel free to join us to share ideas, ask
questions and just chat with all of our crew at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SSreflectionsezine