Roll Call

Old September 23rd 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Braves Fan

Default Roll Call

I'm new to all of this. I live in Woodstock Georgia. I have made two
baby quilts. But I'm falling in love with quilting. I spend most of
my time doing machine embroidery. Which is my real passion. That and
collecting fabric. I love sewing baby items. I love babies. My baby
days are passed so I sew for the internet selling my items on ebay.
My three children are near grown. I have a 23 yo daughter with my
first granddaughter, a 16 yo daughter and a 13 yo son. I have 3 cats
and a teacup chihuahua. Sophie, my chihuahua, sits in my lap as I
sew. She weighs just under three pounds so she snuggles up in one of
the many blankets I've made her and sews with me. She periodically
nudges my arm or side to let me know she needs a scratch or a loving
rub. She is a sweetheart! I'm married to a wonderful man that is a
computer programmer. He owns a business here in Atlanta writing
anestesia billing software with a very close friend. I'm a devout
Christian and believe that all things are for the glory of God.
Without Him we are nothing. I love the preacher Joel Osteen. His
ministry has helped me through my anxiety and depression. God has
really blessed him with the gift of teaching His word. If anyone is
interested in a really good daily devotional, checkout JoelOsteen.com
it is very uplifting and free!! You'll be amazed at how many times
the devotional will feel as though God is speaking to you through
Joel's words that day!

Ok... enough of my ramblings! But before I end, I'd like to thank
everyone in this group for the welcoming feeling you've all given me.
You're all a blessing and been very kind. It's refreshing to have a
group like this!

Braves Fan!
CHOP CHOP!!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 8
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Old September 23rd 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Sounds like me. What machine do you use for embroidery? I have both the
Designer1 and Babylock Ellageo. I embroider on the Ellageo--love that
machine. Try embroidered quilt blocks for a quilt--fun. Are you going to
the American Embroidery Convention in Marietta, GA in March?
Gen

roll call Marijke Quilting 16 January 18th 05 04:40 AM
Roll Call KathyB in West Oz Quilting 2 January 8th 05 04:03 AM
Re roll call Monique Reed Quilting 4 January 8th 05 02:49 AM
Roll Call Susan Laity Price Quilting 0 January 7th 05 05:00 PM
Roll Call Sherry Starr Quilting 0 January 6th 05 03:50 AM