ON TOPIC, YUPPERS, ON TOPIC

Old December 29th 05, 06:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default ON TOPIC, YUPPERS, ON TOPIC

So are any of you going to the Ontario, California, Quilt Show, Jan 19 thru
22?
I heard they are suppose to be featuring a gal that uses airplanes for her
main theme in her quilts.......

Butterfly (and me not walking very well.....)

Old December 29th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

do you mean the Road to California? If so, I will be there!
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old December 29th 05, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Yes, that's the one . Just not sure if I will be 'able' to go--depends on
what my Dr says. Don't need any complications. I would appreciate it if you
would take pics of the plane quilts for me. I have seen a couple of airplane
themed quilts but that has been awhile ago so I don't remember the creators
name. I can mentally picture one that had a biplane on it and one plane was
'coming toward you' with a patchwork of greens in the background. Can't
remember if there were other planes on it--but I think there
were...different size planes. Don't quote me as I may be getting a couple
different quilts mixed together. I'm still a bit 'off' from the meds.
Tomorrow I should be 'normal for me' once again g

Butterfly (IF I can go I will let you all know : )

Old December 30th 05, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I went to Road2Ca's site, and one of the featured artist's name is Pat
Yamin , and she does use airplane templates. Is that the quilter you are
thinking about?
here is her website:
http://www.comequiltwithme.com/shop/patspage.php

here are the other featured artists:
http://road2ca.com/exhibits.html
The exhibit I am looking forward to seeing is An Artful Deck

I will try to photograph what I can for ya!
hugs,
Teri

--
Terbear~Curator of the HUG Gallery~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/HUGS

Teri's quilts~
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

news

"Butterfly" wrote in message
So are any of you going to the Ontario, California, Quilt Show, Jan 19
thru 22?
I heard they are suppose to be featuring a gal that uses airplanes for
her main theme in her quilts.......

Butterfly (and me not walking very well.....)

Posting ON Topic threads Tia Mary Quilting 0 October 22nd 05 08:44 PM
Not entirely off topic Louise Quilting 5 May 30th 04 02:07 PM
Gentle reminder - mark Off Topic messages OT Barbara Hass Needlework 7 May 15th 04 04:38 PM
Good Idea? (on topic ramblings) Karlee in Kansas Quilting 4 December 11th 03 09:44 AM
Off Topic Turns On Topic & Fabric Shopping Lisa Ellis Quilting 0 September 9th 03 01:30 AM