What Everyone is Looking For

Old April 5th 04, 09:03 PM
Polly Esther

Diana, the list is just wonderful. Thank you so much for putting it
together. I am in the "stash exceeds life expectancy" category so I won't
join in but am really tickled to see what I can ship out of here. Sorry. UPS
and FedEx refuse to accept 'gators, no matter how agreeable I say they are
or what promises I make. Polly

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
If I messed up your choices please post the corrected version here and Ill
fix my copy. If you missed the thread where we told about special types of
fabrics we are looking for please feel free to add a post here about what
youre looking for and again, I will add you to my list. I would have
emailed this list but all the email addys are on the other system.
Hooplah!
Diana

What everyone is looking for:

Denise in NH ...dragonflies
Piglet .... pigs
Marisa....elephants
Mystified One..Raggedy Ann and Andy
Pat in VA...words, letters, building materials (wood, stone, bricks)
Flossy.... plaids and bumblebees
Paulette...camels and peacocks
Sherri Starr.... geckos, cow skulls, lizard
Frood.... 60-70's psycodelics
Roberta in D .... 4.5" marbles or mosaics
Dannielle... berry colors
Diana in Dallas....smurfs
Lina.... Alaskan flowers, mountains
Morag....elephants
Jalynne.... ocean themes 5" squares
Kaila (sk8ter aunt) Amish themes
Julie (silverbells) WOW, COC prints and repros 50's-80's
Karen Tucker... music/pianos
Babs... novelties
Paulette... primitive folk art, crows, willow
Nancy Jones.... opposites of 70's
Sharon Harper...Purples
Melinda in Oz... autumn greens and browns
Nancycog.... scottie dogs
Shona in NZ.... tropical fish, coral reef, bugs, novelties
Jo in Scotland...stripes, rainbow stripes, stars in night sky
georg.... plumbing theme/ privies
Diana Curtis.. novelties (things that go better with coke, activitys or
foods) purple scraps and kids story characters
Royce....novelties/fall homespuns and flannel/ stripes/scraps
Pati Cook... yellow roses, sewing theme, cats, greens
Butterfly... 30's repros, Christmas realistic angels and
santas...southwesterns.. eye spy 5.5 fussy cuts... butterflys....Fancys

for
CQ (brocades, satins, silks, beads)

Old April 5th 04, 09:16 PM
Nancy in Livermore, CA

Diana,

Thanks for putting this together! My entry "opposites of 70's" is accurate,
but I guess it would be even more accurate to say "anything but 70's
calicos", which is what I have a ton of! I'm especially hoping to enhance my
stash with contemporary brights.

Thanks!

--
Nancy Jones in Livermore, CA
(Remove NOSPAM to reply)

Old April 5th 04, 10:39 PM
Frosty772

I must have missed this first time around.

Civil war and Victorian style fabrics.

And charms !! I love getting charms!!
3 and/or 4 inches in size (im happy to trade them too !!)

Tammy
Old April 5th 04, 10:53 PM
Pat in Virginia

Way cool Diana, thanks. As I type, I am printing this list for
*POSSIBLE* squishy activity!
PAT in VA/USA

Old April 5th 04, 11:04 PM
Frosty772

Well I raided my stashes and found some on the list but I need to know what
sizes are needed (charms, fqs??)

Nancycog (yep I have scotties !!)
Butterfly for the brocades and santa fabric
Diana Curtis for the characters and purple scraps.
DrQuilter I have some charms you asked for as well !!

If you could email me and let me know sizes and where to send them I would
appreciate it !!
Old April 6th 04, 12:00 AM
Shona in NZ

Howdy Diana,

Your list matches mine except Lina should be Cina :-)

Shona keeping a list too in NZ

Old April 6th 04, 12:12 AM
Kellie J. Berger

I didn't speak up first go round cause these are all for quilts still in the
drafting stage....

That said, I will take most anything grin but always on the search for
-ladybugs, dragonflies and hummingbirds for my kiddos "someday" quilts...
-small/med prints that suggest a country/heritage/customary ethnic? costume
for the 30 or so girls who will be on a quilt i will get around to making
someday......think i have the fabrics for their skin and hair already.....
-also any tone on tone (except yellow greens, blech...) and soft yellows
cause i like 'em

Kellie
bergerk at sbcglobal dot net
who needs desperately to go clean her studio.....

Old April 6th 04, 12:19 AM
frood

I want a weekly update, alphabetized and cross-referenced. Triple spaced,
and in a readable font.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Thats a good question KJ... I dont know what to do with it. I can repost a
few times a year and ask that everyone add new requests and delete old
fufilled ones.... then anyone can google for it. Let me have a consensus
please?
Diana

KJ wrote in message
newsShcc.195310$po.1012849@attbi_s52...
So Diana, are you adding to the list as the new requests come in? If

so,
will you be posting it regularly? What a wonderful way to clear out a
sewing room with a clear conscience! Thanks again!

Kathyl

remove "nospam-" before mchsi

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Its getting to be quite an interesting list here. Now that its typed

up
its
easy to add more names and specialtys to it. Thank you everyone for

adding
your desires to it.
Diana

Old April 6th 04, 12:30 AM
Shona in NZ

Hi Diana,

I think it is a good idea. I am keeping a list to so could help you out
(compare to make sure we haven't missed any one) or do the posting.

Shona watching the hail bucket down in NZ

Old April 6th 04, 12:52 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

You forgot to mention I'm looking for finished quilts.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

---