What Everyone is Looking For

Old April 5th 04, 07:39 PM
frood

Could you please change mine to "50-70s vintage prints". :-) Yeah, I do love
the psychodelics, but I don't limit myself.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
If I messed up your choices please post the corrected version here and Ill
fix my copy. If you missed the thread where we told about special types of
fabrics we are looking for please feel free to add a post here about what
youre looking for and again, I will add you to my list. I would have
emailed this list but all the email addys are on the other system.
Hooplah!
Diana

What everyone is looking for:

Denise in NH ...dragonflies
Piglet .... pigs
Marisa....elephants
Mystified One..Raggedy Ann and Andy
Pat in VA...words, letters, building materials (wood, stone, bricks)
Flossy.... plaids and bumblebees
Paulette...camels and peacocks
Sherri Starr.... geckos, cow skulls, lizard
Frood.... 60-70's psycodelics
Roberta in D .... 4.5" marbles or mosaics
Dannielle... berry colors
Diana in Dallas....smurfs
Lina.... Alaskan flowers, mountains
Morag....elephants
Jalynne.... ocean themes 5" squares
Kaila (sk8ter aunt) Amish themes
Julie (silverbells) WOW, COC prints and repros 50's-80's
Karen Tucker... music/pianos
Babs... novelties
Paulette... primitive folk art, crows, willow
Nancy Jones.... opposites of 70's
Sharon Harper...Purples
Melinda in Oz... autumn greens and browns
Nancycog.... scottie dogs
Shona in NZ.... tropical fish, coral reef, bugs, novelties
Jo in Scotland...stripes, rainbow stripes, stars in night sky
georg.... plumbing theme/ privies
Diana Curtis.. novelties (things that go better with coke, activitys or
foods) purple scraps and kids story characters
Royce....novelties/fall homespuns and flannel/ stripes/scraps
Pati Cook... yellow roses, sewing theme, cats, greens
Butterfly... 30's repros, Christmas realistic angels and
santas...southwesterns.. eye spy 5.5 fussy cuts... butterflys....Fancys

for
CQ (brocades, satins, silks, beads)

Old April 5th 04, 07:40 PM
Diana Curtis

Its getting to be quite an interesting list here. Now that its typed up its
easy to add more names and specialtys to it. Thank you everyone for adding
your desires to it.
Diana

Old April 5th 04, 07:48 PM
KJ

So Diana, are you adding to the list as the new requests come in? If so,
will you be posting it regularly? What a wonderful way to clear out a
sewing room with a clear conscience! Thanks again!

Kathyl

remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old April 5th 04, 08:08 PM
Diana Curtis

Thats a good question KJ... I dont know what to do with it. I can repost a
few times a year and ask that everyone add new requests and delete old
fufilled ones.... then anyone can google for it. Let me have a consensus
please?
Diana

newsShcc.195310$po.1012849@attbi_s52...

Old April 5th 04, 08:09 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , Lisa Caryl
writes
Mel,
What size are you looking for?

I'm going for a more-or-less authentic scrappy look, so I can use scraps
big enough to cover a 2" hexagon. I'd even be prepared to piece a couple
of scraps together to cover one hexagon! So just little scraps will be
appreciated. I'm not fussy about colours either - I'll use them all to
make a bright and cheerful quilt.
--
Mel Rimmer
Old April 5th 04, 08:09 PM
Dannielle

I do love berries, but I love all batiks and since I am new, I am in stash
building phase!

Thanks so much for putting this list together Diana!

Dannielle

Old April 5th 04, 08:18 PM
Lina

Nope... I'm making a charm quilt with 2" charms, so anything bigger than
that...
"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
Any special size charm, Lina?

--
Mary
"Lina" wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
I don't recall posting to this list at all, but Alaskan flowers sound
interesting...

Actually I'm looking for interesting charms. Any and all colors

Old April 5th 04, 08:21 PM
Mary in Oregon

I would like to see this done every 2-4 months. I printed the list and hand
wrote in any additions.

--
Mary

Old April 5th 04, 08:32 PM
Bonnie

Diana Curtis wrote:
Thats a good question KJ... I dont know what to do with it. I can repost a
few times a year and ask that everyone add new requests and delete old
fufilled ones.... then anyone can google for it. Let me have a consensus
please?
Diana

I think it's a great idea - as long as your volunteering ;-).
--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ