Lancaster PA Quilt Show

Old March 26th 04, 02:37 PM
Frank Reid

Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has
planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

Brenda

You're busted, lady. Trying to cheat and collect intelligence from this
group of sweet and innocent quilters. Hah! You'll never pervert them
to your heinous ends, they can't be bribed.
--
Frank Reid
Reverse Email to reply

Old March 26th 04, 02:43 PM
The Brown Family

We said nothing Frank.......do you know why?????? Because we know
NOTHING.........but you know you can tell us, we can keep a
secret.......honest!

Lorraine
http://members.rogers.com/poodiac/lorrainesworld.htm

Old March 26th 04, 07:28 PM
Bonnie

Frank Reid wrote:
Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has

planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

Brenda

You're busted, lady. Trying to cheat and collect intelligence from this
group of sweet and innocent quilters. Hah! You'll never pervert them
to your heinous ends, they can't be bribed.

Sure we can Frank, just a coupla fat quarters!
Congratulations Brenda, I usually don't get that magazine
but I had to buy this issue.

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Old March 26th 04, 09:57 PM
Butterfly

Lorraine is right you know....just ask ANY Huggee on here and you will find
that most of them did NOT know they were having a HUG made for them (some
were told by choice and some found out by pure accident and NOT from one of
us 'telling them')
Butterfly (A Huggee and Hugger)
le.rogers.com...

Old March 26th 04, 10:12 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has
planned for that surprise...I'm sure we all could come up with some good
ideas!

Brenda

You're busted, lady. Trying to cheat and collect intelligence from this
group of sweet and innocent quilters. Hah! You'll never pervert them
to your heinous ends, they can't be bribed.

No, no, bribe us! Bribe us! Not that I have any information, but I'll sure
accept the bribe. ROFLOL

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old March 26th 04, 10:59 PM
nzl*

hell yes we take bribes.
whoever told ya different was lying thru his/her quilting hoop.
bribe me, bribe me, ohhhhhhh, it feels so good!!!
fanning myself in the heat just thinking about it
jeanne
rqfgau
lime, wow, cow, woc, coc
addy available on request (as someone else here says, lol
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote...

Old March 28th 04, 04:17 AM
Jennifer Chiaverini

"The Brown Family" wrote in message .cable.rogers.com...
Hi Betty.......nice to hear from you! Wish I were going to Lancaster this
year, missed it last year and went the 2 yrs. before......maybe next year.

Hi, Lorraine! The last time I went to Lancaster was when I met you
and your cousin... I won't be going this year, either, but I'm going
to try for 2005.

I can't compain, though, because I spent today and yesterday at the
Spring International Quilt Show in Chicago -- and while it *was* a
book signing trip, I actually got to see the quilts this time, too!
:-)

Jennifer

---------------------
Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.
Old March 28th 04, 12:20 PM
AliceW

I was there too, Jennifer, and met Lorraine too. I still have (and use) my
tea cup! Don't know about this year yet, but I am hoping to get there on
Saturday if at all possible.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us

om...
:
: Hi, Lorraine! The last time I went to Lancaster was when I met you
: and your cousin... I won't be going this year, either, but I'm going
: to try for 2005.
:
: I can't compain, though, because I spent today and yesterday at the
: Spring International Quilt Show in Chicago -- and while it *was* a
: book signing trip, I actually got to see the quilts this time, too!
: :-)
:
: Jennifer
:
: ---------------------
: Hi! The address above is bogus because I hate spam.

Old March 28th 04, 05:45 PM
Pat in Virginia

Brenda:
Well, Frank sometimes asks us for suggestions. If you want me to
strongly suggest some specific item, I can be bribed with Batiks!
PAT in VA

Frank Reid wrote:

Hello, everyone,
This is Frank's "Wiff" -- ...cut...
Thanks for all the kind words about my Jewel Box quilt getting in a
magazine...it was pretty exciting. Hmmm, does anyone know what Frank has