Who raided my stash?

Old December 2nd 03, 11:08 PM
Patti

No, you're in the clear, Diana.
Your Mum said you would *lose* your head. Stash raiding involves
*finding* not losing g
..
In article , Diana Curtis
writes
It might have been me, too. My mom said I would loose my own head if it
werent attached.
Maybe part of Jalynnes stash is here too.
Wouldnt that be just terrible if everyones missing stash turned up in my
stash box?
Diana

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old December 2nd 03, 11:11 PM
Chipper

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
Carnifexes (what is the plural of carnifex, anyway?) don't need

convictions.
I know where you live.

--
Wendy

I don't know what the plural is, snort. It's your story, so you'll have to
decide. But I'm innOcent!! I thwear it!
(excuse me while I hide the evidence under the bed)
chipper ...it's mine, mine...alllllll mine!

"Chipper" wrote in message
om...
I know it looks bad, that I just aquired a red stripe, a piece of gold

lame
that is now wrapped around the base of the tree, and some new

plaids...and
that I live in NC, b-bb-b-but it's really only a coincidence!!!

REally!
chipper (can't convict on circumstantial evidence!!

"frood" wrote in message
. com...
I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for

Thanksgiving,
but
someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of

fabric -
some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just

perfect
for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into

Spike's
arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!

I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes and

count
to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there will

be
no
questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back,

I'm
gonna sic the carnifex on you!

One, two, three, four....

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old December 2nd 03, 11:27 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
"no questions asked, no fingerprints taken"---
what kind of incentive is that?!!!?
What else you got to offer?
*snicker*
Ragmop/Sandy--making room for more ;-D

Old December 2nd 03, 11:35 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
See, it's all about incentives. I paid a fat quarter to the
finder of those cards. g

Ragmop/Sandy--muttering in disgust
"no questions, no fingerprints"--no deal! ;-D

"Butterfly" wrote in message
How LONG have you been reading this NG? a week or two--or a year or two?
You SHOULD know by now that the "missing" are all sitting right NEXT to
Ragmop's Christmas Cards.

Now ask Ragmop where her cards are and that's where YOUR missing things

will
be. ((I did NOT, at any given time, SAY or IMPLY that Ragmop had anything

do with what is 'missing' -only that SHE knows how to find such))
HTH
Butterfly ((next time PAY ATTENTION to lil details like "OT"

subjects-saves
many a headache in the long run ; )

Old December 2nd 03, 11:49 PM
frood

NightMist's great big sword isn't incentive enough? Ok, ok, I'll throw in
some homemade chocolate truffles for their return.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Howdy!

Old December 2nd 03, 11:55 PM
Cindy S.

Well while everyone is looking for that fabric, could you please look for my
5lb bag of potatoes that I "just" bought Monday night. They are no where
to be found.

Cindy from MO

"Sherry Starr" wrote in message
If you find it, would you see if you have my snowman fabric and another
panel of Christmas stuff that I was going to use to make little sachet
thingies? Both of them have vanished, and I haven't been anywhere.
Sherry Starr

Old December 3rd 03, 12:26 AM
Sharon Harper

Yep I know it - think I got some here somewheres..... (((guzzling noises
followed by gi-antic burp)))) yep that um was it!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

"nzl*" wrote in message
gotta blame someone i was chatting with in yahoo the other day. dont

recall
who now as i think i had just too much of the stuff on the day. i gotta

tell
ya goes marvypoo in coffee though. heck, i just thought it fit the season

so
nicely t'were too hard to resist the temptation.
its that scrummy hazelnut liqueur in the tall funny bottle, easy to spot
even thru the fog!! snort
jeanne
--
check return addy is correct before mailing, it should read...
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Sharon Harper" wrote...
| Do we have to start worrying about you Jeanne? That's the second or

third
| time you've mentioned....hic.....Frangelico. Do you wanna tell
| us....um....hic....something or did you just happen to get a caseload
| falling off the back of a truck?
|
| --
| Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (slightly tipsy

from
| tasting the soaking fruit for a fruitcake)
| http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
|
| "nzl*" wrote in message
| oh oh oh, t'werent me, i was busy across the Tasman, i swear i was.
| jeanne
| looking for a place to hide, this place is getting scarier and

scarier
| must remember to take my Frangelico with me
| --
| check return addy is correct before mailing, it should read...
| san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
| http://community.webshots.com/album/91769946izXrSp
|
| "frood" wrote...
| | I purposely did not post that I was going out of town for
Thanksgiving,
| but
| | someone managed to raid me anyway! I'm missing a large stack of
fabric -
| | some nice new plaids, a couple of non-metallic golds that are just
| perfect
| | for a long-term WIP Christmas quilt, some gold lame that jumped into
| Spike's
| | arms at the LQS, and a big, big length of red stripe!
| |
| | I want these back, and I want them now! I'm going to close my eyes

and
| count
| | to 30. If the fabrics are back, in mostly whole condition, there

will
be
| no
| | questions asked, no fingerprints taken. If the fabrics are not back,
I'm
| | gonna sic the carnifex on you!
| |
| | One, two, three, four....
| |

Old December 3rd 03, 12:53 AM
Diana Curtis

Whew, well...
has anyone seen my head? It seems to be missing...hence the mispelling of
lose. Loose.. well.. its attached loosely..
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
.

Old December 3rd 03, 12:55 AM
Diana Curtis

They are in the trunk of your car... or back of the truck... and I do hope
you live someplace warmer than here or they shall turn black and mushy post
haste...
Diana, glad to help

Old December 3rd 03, 01:01 AM
Jalynne

Sleep, me??? not very often, and not much at all this last week...
--
Jalynne

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
om...

"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I don't think it was me, but I'm not sure. I can't find a good portion of

my own
stash, and I was home the whole time, so know I couldn't have been raided.

I'll keep
an eye out for it, though.

Ya gotta sleep sometime, you know. We stash raiders are a very patient lot.
Okay, well, that's not true, is it?. But sometimes we're so disorganized
that we don't get to the target until the middle of the night. ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps