OT -- CA ROLL CALL

Old November 1st 03, 09:11 PM
BeckiBead

Default OT -- CA ROLL CALL

OK, could all my potential neighbors in CA let me know where you live so I can
find you on a map? Lynda, you can play too (just tell me what part of CA it is
that you visit).

I know that no one actually lives close to where I am, but I want to find you
anyway. Thanks.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old November 2nd 03, 12:31 AM
BeckiBead

Kathy -- you a funny lady.

Old November 2nd 03, 02:52 AM
Black Cat Beads

Citrus Heights, CA .... Suburb of Sacramento... the East Side

--

Nicole
**********************************

Old November 2nd 03, 03:55 AM
BeckiBead

thank you Nicole!
Old November 2nd 03, 04:16 AM
BeckiBead

Sing along with me,

"All the leaves are brown
And the sky is gray
I went for a walk
On a (fall) day
I'd be safe and warm
If I was in Santa Margarita
California dreamin....."

Old November 2nd 03, 06:07 AM
Christina Peterson

Though I live in Alaska, my son is in Sacramento. My sisters are in Orinda
(east of Oakland), Oakland, and Fairfax (north of where the Sacramento River
enters the SF Bay). My younger brother splits his time between Chico,
Newark, and the Trinity (north of where the Sacramento River enters the SF
Bay) mountains "near" Hayfork. My best friend from high school is in El
Cerrito. And another very dear friend is in Berkeley. Friends north of
Fort Bragg from when we lived there. Same for So Lake Tahoe. More engine
investors south of Mendocino, near Elk.

Tina

Old November 2nd 03, 06:56 AM
Kyla

Newb jumpin' in again;o)

I'm in Los Angeles, just outside Venice Beach. I'm originally from
Sacramento/Citrus Heights area)

--
Kyla @Hippobottomus.com
http://www.Hippobottomus.com

Old November 2nd 03, 07:27 AM
Dr. Sooz

Berkeley, the east bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. :-)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old November 2nd 03, 12:06 PM
meijhana

Vacaville, CA here...about 45 minutes away from Nicole (and just about
everyone else!)

Mary

--
Joy multiplies when it is shared among friends, but grief diminishes with
every division. That is life.

Old November 2nd 03, 08:53 PM
Anne C. Bauer

Redding, CA - 2 hours north of Sacramento.

Annie
or
AnnieBee's at
http://www.anniebee.com