oh the joys of shopping for crosstitch patterns.

Old August 17th 03, 04:15 AM
faerydraegon

Default oh the joys of shopping for crosstitch patterns.

i am very happy because i just pick up Teresa Wentzler sampler collection
and fanasty collection.
yes sister i have them now. :^)))))))))))))))))))))) the best part the
books were 9 dollars each, at
the hobby lobby here in Alb. I just love her work and it does take some
time but they look great on
the wall. ( i hiding the white walls). sorry folks just needed to tell
someone LOL

but which pattern to start with now?

faerydraegon
"a lil rebel playing in the sands"

Old August 17th 03, 01:09 PM
Pat Dumas

You have ALL her Fantasy ones? Oooh... I'd love to find Storyteller (I
think that's the name... dragon and young man reading?)

Another I really want to get started on is not fantasy... her Holly and
Ivy Christmas sampler.

Pat

Old August 17th 03, 02:10 PM
Elizabeth Fusina

Pat Dumas wrote:

You have ALL her Fantasy ones? Oooh... I'd love to find Storyteller (I
think that's the name... dragon and young man reading?)

Another I really want to get started on is not fantasy... her Holly and
Ivy Christmas sampler.

I have both of the books mentioned, and I know that StoryTeller is in
the Fantasy book. Holly and Ivy is not in the Sampler book, but Fantasy
Sampler is, which is one I had been looking for.

Elizabeth
Old August 17th 03, 06:24 PM
Cyn

Elizabeth Fusina wrote:
Pat Dumas wrote:

You have ALL her Fantasy ones? Oooh... I'd love to find Storyteller (I
think that's the name... dragon and young man reading?)

Another I really want to get started on is not fantasy... her Holly and
Ivy Christmas sampler.

I have both of the books mentioned, and I know that StoryTeller is in
the Fantasy book. Holly and Ivy is not in the Sampler book, but Fantasy
Sampler is, which is one I had been looking for.

Elizabeth

Which Fantasy book are we talking about here? The one that I have,
doesn't have the StoryTeller. Did TW come out with a new fantasy
collection when I wasn't looking??
Cyn

Old August 17th 03, 06:30 PM
Addie

According to TWs website, the Storyteller is not in the book. But isn't it
a lovely chart. I'm working on it now...set it down for a long time and I'm
working on it again. It's certainly not the easiest, but then are any of
TWs??

Addie

Old August 17th 03, 07:03 PM
Cyn

Addie wrote:
According to TWs website, the Storyteller is not in the book. But isn't it
a lovely chart. I'm working on it now...set it down for a long time and I'm
working on it again. It's certainly not the easiest, but then are any of
TWs??

Addie

It is a very lovely chart. And when I find it in a store, I'll be
grabbing it, you can be sure.
Actually some of her designs aren't too bad. They just seem to take
forever I'm working on her unicorn myself. At least nine years a WIP
and still going strong.

Cyn

Old August 18th 03, 05:48 AM
Meredith

Ditto! Two projects to finish - beading on Celtic Christmas, and
Blueberry Sampler by Earth Threads. Neither should take terribly long
if I just sit down and do them.

Meredith

Old August 18th 03, 05:48 AM
Meredith

I meant, two projects to finish before I can start The Holly and the
Ivy. I am soooo tired!

Meredith

Old August 18th 03, 03:36 PM
CowieLuv

I have both of the books mentioned, and I know that StoryTeller is in
the Fantasy book.

Elizabeth, which books???? I have two--the best of TW fantasy and the best of
TW samplers. Neither one has the Storyteller or Holly Sampler. Stash trip!

cowie
Old August 18th 03, 11:30 PM
Pat Dumas

It will be quite a while before I can tackle Holly & Ivy as I'm working
on Tradewinds right now (about 1/2 cross-stitched) and also knitting an
afghan.

I want to play a little with some of Donna Giampa's stuff, too. And I
have to do a Carol Emmer Santa for my best friend as a surprise. She
loves Father Christmases. In fact, if anyone has any leads on a
traditional, old-postcard-style Father Christmas chart out there, please
either post or email me privately? Many thanks!

Pat