CARD TRICKS UFO

Old May 15th 05, 05:34 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

I really like the sashing idea that someone here gave me. I think it really
makes this top. I haven't kept count of completed UFOs but this one isn't
finished yet. I still have to put the large floral print sashing on. I
hope to get it done today. Then I guess I will send it to the MQr. I just
look at the level of the UFO basket and as it drops I feel better about my
2005 New Years Resolution to complete my UFOs before I start anything new.
I have back slid a couple of times but so far I am staying on track. I'm
sick of green and hope to do something in different colors next time. I
have some star blocks that need setting into a top. I'll put pictures up in
my snigs album when I get them laid out .... maybe later today. I had
little sleep last night. My hips were killing me.
SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"Tina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wow, Snigs, it IS truly beautiful. So how many does that make now?
You are on a "finishing" roll! Seems to me you have finished up
several here recently.

Tina

Old May 15th 05, 07:18 PM
Denise Jameson

VERY nice Snigs! I love that sashing too. For my very first 'real'
bed quilt (although a twin size) I used that exact sashing and corner
stone pattern around so Ohio Stars. I agree, it really makes the
quilt! Great job, and thanks for sharing.

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old May 15th 05, 07:39 PM
Julia in MN

There is a book called "Pink Ribbon Quilts"; one of the quilts in the
book has a paper-pieced pink ribbon block designed by Carol Doak. I
think it is a little different than the one Snigdibbly made. I have made
it several times, but have always used only one fabric. I like the way
Snigdibbly used fabrics in different shades of pink.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old May 15th 05, 08:28 PM
DrQuilter

the sashing works wonderfully, and I love the little 9-patches!

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:

See pix #1 in my Snigs webshot album. I got part of the top done today
between loads of laundry.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old May 16th 05, 01:11 AM
Kathryn Walker

It's really looking good. I think those 9-patch cornerstones add a lot
of zing to it.

Kathryn in Mi

Old May 16th 05, 05:06 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Thanks but it was the inspiration of the RCTQrs that made it happen. I am
so sick of UFOs and I want so badly to try something new. But they will
just continue to lanquish in the basket so I must bite the bullet and just
do it. I do get such a high when they are completed.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

wrote:

[...]

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old May 16th 05, 05:07 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Thank you - this one was from a free pattern on line - I think it gives it
dimension when you use the different colors. ... not to mention, it helps
use up some of my awkwardly large stash.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old May 16th 05, 05:18 PM
Jessamy

I think every one tries to egg you on .. even when they just think it and
don't say it ( me for instance!) this one is yet another beautiful quilt you
have made!

how many done and how many left?

--
Jessamy feeling *very* lazy...
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad
Thanks but it was the inspiration of the RCTQrs that made it happen. I am
so sick of UFOs and I want so badly to try something new. But they will
just continue to lanquish in the basket so I must bite the bullet and just
do it. I do get such a high when they are completed.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

DMC color card help Becky Andresen Needlework 17 February 4th 05 06:14 AM
Introduction & question Valerie Beads 60 March 20th 04 07:26 PM
Problem with memory card Doh Lar Sewing 3 December 11th 03 01:47 AM
Business Card Cases - I'd appreciate anyone's input Larry Rubin Polymer Clay 2 September 26th 03 02:09 AM