OT Just for fun...

Old August 15th 12, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT Just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HkHWIW70w

My DH is in there. Two clips of him playing the dulcimer line, sitting
out back in front of the berry patch, and one of him playing violin in
the kitchen.

Some of those folks look like they are playing at gunpoint! (G)

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?

Old August 15th 12, 04:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

That is fun. Nice to 'meet' your dh!
thanks for sharing.
Taria

Old August 15th 12, 09:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

But most of them looked happy! It made me smile.
Roberta in D

Old August 15th 12, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Allison

On 14/08/2012 8:33 PM, NightMist wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HkHWIW70w

My DH is in there. Two clips of him playing the dulcimer line, sitting
out back in front of the berry patch, and one of him playing violin in
the kitchen.

Some of those folks look like they are playing at gunpoint! (G)

NightMist

That's absolutely wonderful - I am smiling ear-to-ear as I type!!
Thanks for posting!!
Allison
Old August 16th 12, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary in Rock Island IL[_2_]

Fabulous! This was a staple song at grade school concerts for new
string players, including my kids at various times.

Herre is another take on that classic song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kj_ZoQZUps

Old August 16th 12, 06:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_3_]

Made me smile, too!
Donna in Idaho

Old August 16th 12, 01:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
betsey

On Aug 14, 8:33*pm, NightMist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HkHWIW70w

My DH is in there. *Two clips of him playing the dulcimer line, sitting
out back in front of the berry patch, and one of him playing violin in
the kitchen.

Some of those folks look like they are playing at gunpoint! (G)

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. *What's your superpower?

that was really cool!!!
Old August 17th 12, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_5_]

Thanks NM.

Gotta agree with the gunpoint comment, lo.

Dee in Oz

"NightMist" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3HkHWIW70w

My DH is in there. Two clips of him playing the dulcimer line, sitting
out back in front of the berry patch, and one of him playing violin in
the kitchen.

Some of those folks look like they are playing at gunpoint! (G)

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?

AD - These Beads are Fun and Fun is Good Kalera Beads 6 July 18th 06 05:18 PM
Help - further behind than before - but having more fun [email protected] Sewing 6 October 4th 05 08:21 PM
Fun Ladies fun site Ellison Quilting 8 January 22nd 05 06:23 AM
Just for fun Dianne Lewandowski Needlework 3 March 20th 04 10:59 PM
OT TV alert! (fun fun fun) Dr. Sooz Beads 2 August 26th 03 10:27 PM