OT Story by Sooz: My Day (I'm glad it's OVER)

Old April 18th 04, 04:53 PM
Dr. Sooz

I do hope you're feeling even marginally better today, Sooz. Now I'm
going to go quietly let go of my early morning anger for you, and have
some coffee.

Candace, I loved your post (haw!) -- in answer to the question, yes, I'm tons
better. I have constant pain-- but that was on the magnitude of off the scale.
I could hardly breathe for about 4 hours. It was so scary to be that far from
home (about an hour's drive) and feel that way. If it had kept up, I'd have
gone to the hospital, but I did everything I could think of to get it to go
down!

I knew I could get through it somehow, but man, I'd rather not feel that
helpless and frightened. And I wish I'd have gotten a little help. I didn't
ask the EvilEx because I know him well, and I know what his answer would have
been. He has an unusual lack of compassion and always has (bordering on
sociopathy). He cannot put himself in others' places.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 18th 04, 10:05 PM
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwwww, Sooz! I hope you are feeling better today! I'm sure Merc's a
happy boy to be with you!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old April 18th 04, 11:50 PM
Dr. Sooz

Awwwwwwwwwww, Sooz! I hope you are feeling better today! I'm sure Merc's a
happy boy to be with you!

You're so dear. More bad news.....the fun never ends, it seems, sheeeeeez.
Merc's fatty tumor on his ankle is now 3 times the size it was when he went to
his dad's last (a month ago). It's bleeding from three tiny spots, not wounds,
and all the fur has fallen out. It's just....bleeding, very alarming. Time to
see the vet. (I didn't see it til a few hours after I brought him home Friday
night.)
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 19th 04, 04:49 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, Jeez - poor Merc! (((((((hugs)))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Awwwwwwwwwww, Sooz! I hope you are feeling better today! I'm sure

Merc's a
happy boy to be with you!

You're so dear. More bad news.....the fun never ends, it seems,

sheeeeeez.
Merc's fatty tumor on his ankle is now 3 times the size it was when he

went to
his dad's last (a month ago). It's bleeding from three tiny spots, not

wounds,
and all the fur has fallen out. It's just....bleeding, very alarming.

Time to
see the vet. (I didn't see it til a few hours after I brought him home

Friday
night.)
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 19th 04, 04:52 AM
Valerie

Merc's fatty tumor on his ankle is now 3 times the size it was when he went
his dad's last (a month ago). It's bleeding from three tiny spots, not
wounds,
and all the fur has fallen out.

Oh god Sooz. What next?! Vibes to the Merc Man! I hope it's an easy thing to
take care of and not something really horrendous. He's gone through a lot
already recently.
(((((((((((((Sooz and Merc))))))))))))

Valerie
http://www.valeriebeads.com
RCB FAQ: http://www.valeriebeads.com/FAQ.html
Check out my site for the RCB Member Links! E-mail me for details on
submission!

Old April 19th 04, 07:52 AM
Jalynne

(((((((((Sooz and Merc))))))) I'm praying for you both.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list
See what DH is up to at http://www.teamintraining.org/participant/kinney-162652

Old April 19th 04, 06:12 PM
Dr. Sooz

Oh, Jeez - poor Merc!

Can you say "cancer warning signs"? SIGH
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 20th 04, 04:02 AM
katiewise

{{{{{{{{{{{{Sooz & Merc}}}}}}}}}}}}}

jeez..... even my 6 yr old can handle bathing our 60lb German
Shepherd, as long as I hold him on a short lead. He gets out the
hose, sprays Ranger, and Ranger attacks the spray. Then a big glop of
doggie shampoo, lots of scrubbing, rinsing and more attacking the bad,
nasty, evil water spray, then we all back up and Ranger shakes like
crazy, then sits in the sun till he is good and dry. At which point
he usually goes and rolls in something. Sometimes I actually get him
in quick enough, and I have a big lapdog that smells of sunshine and
green apples and almond!

thinking good thoughts your way, and lots of warm spring sunshine!!

Katie

:-D Thank god it's over! Rest assured, I didn't drive til I
thought I
actually could do so safely. When I did get back to Berkeley, I felt like I
was in a different WORLD. A beautiful dream world!!! Mercury is good, except
he's a little stinky (Evil One doesn't bathe him). Huskies never stink -- no
doggie odor -- so if he's sort of smelly, he's *really* filthy. Jeez. How
hard can it be for a big healthy man to bathe a dog?
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old April 20th 04, 04:31 AM
KDK

Oh Merc!!! Hugs to Merc (if he'll allow it) and you!

Kathy K
"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
[...]

Bizarro World OT Story from Sooz Dr. Sooz Beads 13 April 8th 04 12:01 AM
Story - A MIL Story Jalynne Beads 2 March 8th 04 12:30 PM
Story - The Party Kandice Seeber Beads 0 November 9th 03 12:37 PM
Collage jewelry supplies and more from Sooz Dr. Sooz Beads 11 August 4th 03 05:58 PM