egyptian fringe necklace..

Old November 14th 04, 11:44 AM
Amber

AmazeR wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:41:19 +1300, AmazeR wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:19:55 -0800, Amber wrote:

I just finished this piece last night. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.

http://www.serpentsdance.com/picture.gif

hopefully it'll show up. my server has been on the blink lately, for some reason.

-Amber.

Ooooh.... I went, I saw! Very nice... I have a thing for beaded bags
and anything Egyptian!!

Mavis

me too..I love egyptian artwork and such, and have been wanting to do
an egyptian themed piece for a while.

It's not actually a bag, though it does look like one..the centerpiece
is just a flat peyote panel. I'm considering making a matching amulet
bag, or possibly even a slightly bigger ID sized bag..I just have to
decide which one my patience will allow me to do right now.

-Amber.
Old November 14th 04, 12:43 PM

OMTP

Heather

On 14 Nov 2004 04:55:18 GMT,
(BeadedFufuberrie) wrote:

Nice necklace! I really like the way you attached the strap to the pouch!
Chris

Old November 14th 04, 03:05 PM
Carol in SLC

yeah..my server has been crappy lately.

I finally got to see your bag, Amber. VERY nice!! I especially love the
turquoise scarab at the closure! Actually, I love the whole thing!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/karen.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/katie.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/oceansprite.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/jarvis.jpg
Old November 14th 04, 03:56 PM
Peggy

I had to check back a couple of times to see your necklace, but it was
certainly worth the wait. Very nice!!

Old November 14th 04, 07:56 PM
Kandice Seeber

Sooo beautiful, Amber - thanks for sharing! You did a wonderful job!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 14th 04, 08:27 PM
AmazeR

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:44:28 -0800, Amber wrote:
snip

It's not actually a bag, though it does look like one..the centerpiece
is just a flat peyote panel. I'm considering making a matching amulet
bag, or possibly even a slightly bigger ID sized bag..I just have to
decide which one my patience will allow me to do right now.

-Amber.

It would be delightful made up into an amulet bag... Sorry for mistaking
it as one! I've had a smashing headache all weekend and am rather foggy!!

Mavis

--
http://linuxathome.ath.cx/~mavis/blog/index.php

Old November 16th 04, 12:58 PM
biig

Hi Amber

I've tried and tried and can't get to your site...I feel like the
poor relation ...lol....I'll keep trying....Sharon

Old November 17th 04, 01:57 PM
biig

got it finally....beautiful....Sharon

Amber wrote:

I just finished this piece last night. I'm rather pleased with how it turned out.

http://www.serpentsdance.com/picture.gif

hopefully it'll show up. my server has been on the blink lately, for some reason.

-Amber.

new necklace and need help with a necklace Beadbimbo Beads 35 October 12th 04 07:46 AM
New Necklace! Beadbimbo Beads 0 August 11th 04 11:52 AM
AD: Bulk Buy Rubber Necklace and Ribbon Necklace Mary P. - McDuck Beads 0 June 22nd 04 07:43 PM
AD:Royal Egyptian Lotus Set; Free Shipping w/Buy It Now; Gift Ideas Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 November 24th 03 04:55 AM