Stamping discussion board, ad-restricted, open to all.

Old October 10th 03, 12:40 PM
Wendi Dunlap

Default Stamping discussion board, ad-restricted, open to all.

Just a quick reminder to invite everyone to stop by the Rubber Trouble
Talk web forum/BBS at http://rubbertrouble.com/bb/ , if you are looking
for another place to talk stamping. I think I last mentioned it here in
February... You can never have too many stamping discussion places,
right?

Though it's hosted by Rubber Trouble, the BBS is AD-FREE except for one
forum (Stamps for Sale). No ads are allowed to be posted in any of the
other forums, not even Rubber Trouble ads! If ads are posted in the
wrong forums, I delete them as soon as I see them.

The site is quick and easy to use, and there are several topic
areas/forums:

* General Stamping Talk
* Newbie Stampers
* Demonstrators' Discussions (for the SU!/CTMH/Angel Company people,
etc. to support and learn from each other.)
* Vendors' Voices (for stamp retail/wholesalers to share ideas)
....and several more on a variety of stamp-related topics.

The board is open to all who are interested in stamping, except for
spammers and the like. So please come try it out if you get a chance.

Thanks!
Wendi (who wants more stampers to talk to)

http://rubbertrouble.com/bb/

--
*--- Rubber Trouble Rubber Stamps & Supplies -------------------------*
| P.O. Box 24131, Seattle, WA 98124 * (877) 679-1397 (voice or fax) |