AD: More Pillows

Old September 23rd 04, 02:55 PM
JavaGirlBT

Default AD: More Pillows

Here's another graduated set of pillows, only this time, I've added raised
stringer decoration for extra sparkle. Thanks for looking!
-Ellen

Old September 23rd 04, 03:00 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Oh holy ****...

Will you stop doing that to me!! lol...

Old September 23rd 04, 03:05 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, yummy!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 23rd 04, 03:15 PM
Debbie B

OMG. I love them

But Ellen, I have one suggestion for you. Take out this part:

"If you receive them and are not happy, I will return your money when you
send the beads back, but I really do think you will be happy with this set."

I can't afford a lot of lampwork and fell in love with yours but then I saw
that and my first reaction is why? What's wrong with them?

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/

Old September 23rd 04, 03:52 PM
JavaGirlBT

I know what you mean, but it's because the picutes aren't showing the exact
color of the beads. They really are paler than that. I'll remove it.
-Ellen

Old September 23rd 04, 04:11 PM
Diana Curtis

You might do what Ive seen on other auctions, a disclaimer that while you
tried to capture the true color/nature of the beads, monitors each display
color differently.. or how ever you feel is appropriate to explain that the
colors may not display truely on everyone monitor. Personally... I like
pink. If they came paler or stronger in color it wouldnt bother me, but I do
understand you wanting to represent your work honestly.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 23rd 04, 04:40 PM
Marisa2

When I read this description I thought "she will loose the simplicity
and elegance of the others if she adds stuff". But you haven't. They
are absolutely beautiful.

marisa2

Old September 23rd 04, 05:15 PM
Paulette I.

Oh, yuuuuuummmmm! Those are gorgeous, Ellen! Very sparkly!

--
Paulette
SPIglass Studio ~ minitature works of art in glass

My beads on Ebay:
http://search.ebay.com/spiglass-lampwork

Available beads on website:
http://www.flutterdesigns.com/SPIgla...ilable_now.htm