I'm BBBAAACCCKKKKKK!!!! ((OT/OT)

Old April 26th 13, 07:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterfly-Wings

Default I'm BBBAAACCCKKKKKK!!!! ((OT/OT)

DD had unexpected surgery so I've been quite busy playing "nurse" as she is
totally OFF the feetz once again for the complete 6 weeks NO EXCEPTION.
(((SKIP if not interested)))(Another foot surgery resulting from that dang
accident) Has the cast changed every week as they had to unattach and
reattach the achilles tendon ....now they have to stretch it back to
normal. Then she'll have to have ALL her toes done---so that'll be another
surgery.
I'm still limited in the amount of 'walking time' so I've not touched the
baby quilts. Mr joe has tried a coupla diff ways of putting the knee pedal
up--neither worked for me.and we thought it would be a simple thing. Oh
well....I'm only allowed 10 mi total on it right now anyway.
I did hit a 'SM listed' yard sale and found a stack of HAND pieced quilt
blocks so I'll combine those with DD's foot print blocks (Lady did a
wonderful job--very consistent stiches ; ) I received some 'Footprints in
the Sand' 'background fabric' so that'll be a nice touch. I'll ask her 'lay
out' the blocks--keep her from going stir crazy.....................

Did you miss me?
Butterfly

Old April 26th 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Butterfly-Wings" wrote in message
[...]

Glad you are back!
Barbara, was in FL, now back in SC

Old April 27th 13, 07:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ursula Schrader

"Butterfly-Wings" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
[...]

I feel with you; to worry for a child's health is just - killing. There's a
hug for you, from mother to mother... Glad that you found somthing to keep
you both from going bonkers.

U.

Old April 27th 13, 07:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Of course we missed you! Hugs to DD and nurse, and well done on
finding an allowable quilting project!
Roberta in D