OT video

Old February 5th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle [email protected]

Default OT video

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:47:58 GMT, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @
PlayPianoNow.info wrote:

Oh, Anna Belle, I laughed until my stomach hurt!!!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Like I said it's my favorite. Took till the second time through to
figure out it was the baby.
Anna Belle
Old February 6th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carolyn McCarty

What a shocking amount of sound from such a tiny baby! I had to watch a
couple of times, and laughed every time.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

"Anna Belle" wrote in message
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 17:35:25 GMT, "KJ" wrote:

Whenever I need a quick pick me up....this video always gives me a giggle
and things are just a lot brighter!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

This is my favorite:

Anna Belle in Palm Bay