Who has Feb. Birthdays?

Old January 23rd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Default Who has Feb. Birthdays?

I would love to send out some squishes and since the directory isn't
finished I ask that anyone that has a Feb. birthday and would enjoy getting
a little something to "squish", please send me your name, address and DOB to
poo_de_dooatyahoodotcom. If you have any trouble with figuring out what my
addy is, just post here and I'll email you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old January 23rd 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

2/1/52
Every year from # 42 has been a gift so I'm not afraid to give out my age
(emailing addy privately as I'm not in the Directory by choice)

Butterfly (and thank you ahead of time)

Old January 23rd 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

Mine is on Groundhog's Day (2/2). I'm in the old directory; my address
hasn't changed

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old January 23rd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Great Roberta! Mine are all unbirthdays now, but people won't subtract a
year....they keep wanting to add.

An unbirthday counts - please send me your info.....

Old January 23rd 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Mine is Feb 7th, no celebratory squishy required but a moment of silence and
small prayer of thanks that I was not trampled to death in a dinosaur
stampede during my youth would be appreciated. I never subtract years from
my age. At random times I add a random number of years. I feel that claiming
I'm 39 and holding and trying to ignore the rude snickers is not good for
the delicate and sensitive nature of my ego. With my method people smile and
give me wonderfully awed compliments that I look so darned fabulous and am
amazingly spry for somebody who is now approaching 112!

Val

Old January 23rd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Val wrote:

Mine is Feb 7th, no celebratory squishy required but a moment of silence and
small prayer of thanks that I was not trampled to death in a dinosaur
stampede during my youth would be appreciated. I never subtract years from
my age. At random times I add a random number of years. I feel that claiming
I'm 39 and holding and trying to ignore the rude snickers is not good for
the delicate and sensitive nature of my ego. With my method people smile and
give me wonderfully awed compliments that I look so darned fabulous and am
amazingly spry for somebody who is now approaching 112!

Val, I love this philosophy far better than the red hat people's!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old January 23rd 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Butterfly-Wings @ cox . net

does this help?

Butterfly (Butterfly For President)

"Jacqueline" wrote in message
Butterfly, If you don't mind would you please email me your address.
I have tried every combination of this address there is and have had
all bounced mail.

Jacqueline in KY

Old January 26th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice

I do! February 14th! And, getting older is sure better than the
alternative! I'm in the old directory, but good wishes are all that's
necessary.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old January 26th 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

Happy Valentine's Birthday!

Mine is the day before that, and my DS is the day after St
Pat's. The family joke is that we couldn't manage a Saint's
day between the two of us lol

I am too far away to send squishies, but I thankyou for your
good wishes. "Virtual squishies" are more than enough!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Alice" wrote in message
:I do! February 14th! And, getting older is sure better
than the
: alternative! I'm in the old directory, but good wishes are
all that's
: necessary.
:
: --
: Alice in PA
: http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
: ...

Happy Belated Birthdays Janise Yarn 1 December 17th 05 03:35 AM
Birthdays norma woods Yarn 0 December 7th 03 12:58 AM
Question about Birthdays, RCTY Site Update Angelicsong Yarn 20 December 4th 03 12:15 AM
RCTY Birthdays Angelicsong Yarn 0 November 30th 03 04:14 AM
Regarding Birthdays and Anniversary's I've missed... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 October 1st 03 12:55 AM