OT Storm Sandy

Old October 27th 12, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Default OT Storm Sandy

Hope everyone is braced for the storm making the news. Take care, all.

To our "Sandy"s here on the group, we know you aren't nearly as destructive as this storm appears, unless it is attacking your fabric stash

Ginger in CA
Old October 27th 12, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle[_2_]

Thanks Ginger for the hopes. All safe here, power didn't even go out.
Lots of beach erosion, winds and rain. Cooler temps finally. We
certainly have a lot of standing water. We are about 15 miles from
the beaches so things get a little dicey.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

Old October 27th 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
Hope everyone is braced for the storm making the news. Take care, all.

To our "Sandy"s here on the group, we know you aren't nearly as
destructive as this storm appears, unless it is attacking your fabric
stash

Ginger in CA

Thanks for asking about us Ginger Anna, it is good to know you are OK.
Here in Central FL we had scattered showers on Thurs., and lots of wind on
Friday. This morning is a lot cooler, cloudy, and windy ( 64 when we got up
at 8) and it has warmed up to 70. I don't think the day will get as warm as
predicted. Looks like it might rain anytime.
Barbara in Central FL

Old October 28th 12, 10:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Don't know if Sandy caused it, but we had snow last night in Germany!
Have to get DH out with the shovel pretty soon.
Roberta in D

Old October 28th 12, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I understand there was snow in the south east of England yesterday, too.
I am now safely in the west - where it just rains (for the moment
anyway!(
..
In message , Roberta
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old October 28th 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley

On 28/10/2012 17:41, Pat S wrote:
I understand there was snow in the south east of England yesterday, too.
I am now safely in the west - where it just rains (for the moment anyway!(
.
In message , Roberta
writes
Don't know if Sandy caused it, but we had snow last night in Germany!
Have to get DH out with the shovel pretty soon.
Roberta in D

We had a sprinkling of snow here in Derbyshire on Friday morning.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old October 28th 12, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Only rain here too - perhaps we count more as East than Southeast. Just
miserable, cold wet weather of the first order! Cats are not impressed.

Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

Old October 29th 12, 07:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

That is *early*. Hope it doesn't herald a bad winter.
..
In message , Shirley
writes

Old October 29th 12, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

it seems any year we get an early snow and the ski areas are able to
open early the season poops out pretty quick. Don't know if that is
good or bad but hope all you folks on the other side of the country
are hunkered down and staying safe.
TAria

Old October 29th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

I hope you're right Taria!
..
In message , Taria
writes

Storm [email protected] Beads 2 April 1st 09 11:14 PM
Oh the storm we're getting Carol In WI Yarn 6 February 27th 07 09:33 PM
Oh the storm we're getting Carol In WI Yarn 1 February 26th 07 12:26 AM
OT That Storm NoraBalcer Yarn 9 September 18th 04 01:41 AM
Sandy F Butterfly Quilting 17 July 21st 03 07:22 PM