Attention Lurkers

Old January 11th 11, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default Attention Lurkers

We know you are here. How? because sometimes when we 'show off' a quilt,
the site gets about 3,000 hits. Really.
Please feel especially invited to join in sending hopes and prayers and
best wishes to Rep. Giffords. If you can, please do send a quilt block and
help us Hug her. Your block doesn't have to be Award-Winning; just needs to
carry some love. Polly

Old January 12th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Witchystitcher

Working on it this snow day.

Old January 13th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_2_]

On 11/01/2011 21:44, Polly Esther wrote:
We know you are here. How? because sometimes when we 'show off' a
quilt, the site gets about 3,000 hits. Really.
Please feel especially invited to join in sending hopes and prayers and
best wishes to Rep. Giffords. If you can, please do send a quilt block
and help us Hug her. Your block doesn't have to be Award-Winning; just
needs to carry some love. Polly

I'm not lurking, but - are we supposed to sign these?

-- Jo in Scotland
Old January 14th 11, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

You just lurk when you need to, Jo. With a busy-body to care for, we
understand. Nobody's answered whether to sign or not but I surely hope the
answer is sign + city and state. ( or country). Jo in Scotland will be fine
unless that smart little darling has learned to write. How did the carrot
cake do? Polly

Old January 14th 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

If you are talking about the hug for Gabby Giffords, yes please sign
with name plus city/state/country/whatever.
Thanks for helping out
Pati, in Phx

Old January 16th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jo Gibson[_2_]

On Jan 13, 9:19 pm, "Polly wrote:
You just lurk when you need to, Jo. With a busy-body to care for, we
understand. Nobody's answered whether to sign or not but I surely hope the
answer is sign + city and state. ( or country). Jo in Scotland will be fine
unless that smart little darling has learned to write. How did the carrot
cake do? Polly

The carrot cake will be made as close to Saturday as possible, to keep
it fresh for the party. I will make one of the recipes shared here, but
can't decide which one - they all look delicious!

I made a chicken pie for dinner, with peas and carrots on the side. I
thought 3 carrots cut up into sticks and cooked would do for the three
of us.... Baby ate 1 1/2 by himself ! Sort of chain-carrot-eating.

He has not yet learned to write, but can fog up the window nicely and
doodle in that. Also mirrors.

-- Jo in Scotland

Lurkers Speak! Glassman Glass 75 December 25th 06 02:18 PM
How Many Lurkers Do We Have? Moonraker Glass 35 November 2nd 06 04:10 AM
Calling all LURKERS! gwacie Beads 27 May 16th 05 06:07 AM
All Lurkers [email protected] Sewing 40 October 14th 04 06:55 PM